Chapter 2

My alarm blared an irritating noise making me sit up and groan

My alarm blared an irritating noise making me sit up and groan. I slammed my hand sloppily onto phone screen till it stopped making obscene noises and put on my glasses so I could look at the time. I thought it would be a good idea to shower before school so I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom that connected to my room. I stripped myself of my pants and stepped onto the cold floor of my shower, I twisted the knob and felt the hot liquid hit my olive skin making it red due to the sudden change of temperature. Its September meaning the weather was getting colder with every passing day so the hot water that rained down on me was a necessary contrast. I started to scrub yesterdays dirt off and shampoo my dark curly locks to make them nice and fluffy. Once I rinsed myself off I wrapped a towel low on my hips so my torso was very visible and looked at my reflection in the full length mirror in my bathroom, focusing on the muscles I had formed over the summer. I wasn't anywhere near buff and didn't want to be but I did have the definition I wanted. Before I wasted any more time I walked to my wardrobe combing my hair back with my fingers and feeling it stay slicked back with the water and pulled out some underwear and a pair of light dusty brown pants out. I pulled open my sock draw and picked a plain pair of white trainer socks and slipped them on my feet then reached for my wardrobe door and looked for a white shirt to wear under my creamy brown pull over. I pulled on a belt for the fashion but also because none of my pants fit my smaller frame. I jogged down the wooden stairs and straight into the kitchen to see a sticky note on the fridge that read "Sorry Pat me and your mother are going away again. Look after yourself we will be home soon -Dad x" I pealed it off of the fridge scrunched it into a ball and put it in the bin. They were always doing things like this. They said they were "spontaneous" and "adventurous" I said they "lacked responsibility" and "neglected" their son. Today was only going to get worse from here so I decided to ditch my normal breakfast of a yogurt and a peach and chose a cinnamon swirl. I put the swirl in my mouth and walked out of the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patroclus introduction! Hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote!