Chapter 1

It was at 3 am when a car with a young couple raced down the road to the hospital. The reason they were such in a hurry was because the women was ,in fact, pregnant. She was actually in labor. Unlike most other women however, she wasn't in pain. Well.......she was, but she ignored it. She was too happy. She had the biggest smile on with tears running down her face. She was so excited that she, Miranda Redfield, was about to become a mother in a short time . She looks over at her husband, Henry, who was currently driving and held his hand. He slightly winched at how hard his wife was holding his hand . He brushed it away the pain and continued to drive. He was excited to be come s father but he was also nervous. He was worried that he wouldn't be a good father. What if he can't connect to his son or daughter. What if they end up hating him. What if- . His thoughts disappeared as they finally got to the hospital. They quickly took Miranda to a room. As they put her on a wheelchair, she looked over at henry and gave him a small smile. Henry watched as they took his wife away and then sat in the waiting where he did what the room was intended for. He waited.

After what seemed like hours (but was actually just minutes) a doctor came up to Henry. Henry immediately got on his feet. "Is she and the baby okay??" He asked before the doctor could even open his mouth. The doctor smiled and nodded. "It went fine. Would you like to seem them?" The doctor asked. Henry quickly nodded. "Okay. Follow me." He said as he led him to the room Miranda was in. Henry opened the door to see his wife smiling down at a small bundle in her arms. She looked up at Henry and gave him a tired smile. "It's a baby girl" she said, breaking into tears and grinning at the baby Girl. Henry Quickly made his way to them. "Do you want to hold her?" Miranda asked. He nodded and took his daughter. Miranda smiled and layer down in the bed. "What should we name her?" He asked. Miranda took a shaky breath and closed her eyes with a smile. " how about Abigail. I always loved the name." Henry looked at her and then back at the baby. "Abigail......perfect" he said as he kissed her forehead. "My little sunshine." Miranda looked at the two. "Henry...." "Yes?" "Take care of our baby girl. I know you'll do great." She said, her eyes closing. Henry looked at her, confused. "What are you talking about. You're gonna be with me. We're both gonna do great." He said holding her hand. She gave him a weak smile and took another shaky breath. " I love you both. I wish I could see her grow up and see how amazing father you're gonna be. But I can't " she said, crying. Henry looked at her worried. "Don't talk like that, Miranda. You're gonna be there. You're just tired. " he said, tears in his eyes "I love you, Henry." She said, finally closing her eyes for the last time. Henry just stared not believing what is happening until he hears the ominous beep of the heart monitor. "No. NO!!" He yelled. Nurses and doctors raced in the room. "Sir. I'm sorry but you have to leave" a older nurse said as she took Charlie from his arms. "What happened. The doctor said she was fine. She has to be fine.
" he yelled as they lead him out the room. "No. Please. Miranda. Don't do this." He screamed. He fell to the floor outside the room, putting his head in his hands. "Please. Don't leave me." .....

Haaiiii 😃😃😃😃 im angie and this is my first chapter. If there any tips you can give me so I can make it better. Please tell me. It would be very appreciated. Tell me what you think. Baiiii love yah guys
Ps. Miranda is gonna be Amy Adams cuz yea Cx
I love her.