Chapter 9: COCO

Celestria's POV
(Now that she knows she is the princess, I will be using her real name. Celestria)

I saw my brothers. They were smiling like kids on Christmas. I was happy too. Meeting your family after 7 years. It's not that I had a bad past or was abused by my adoptive parents, like in books. No. I had a great past.

But I had one thing missing. I never felt contented. As if I don't belong there. But now, that feeling has vanished. I am happy. Very happy.

"Ahem." We looked behind and saw Carter. I remembered him. He is my Flavian. My prince. My soulmate. My best friend.

"Coco" I whispered. I left my brother's side and ran towards him and hugged him. Tingles erupted on the whole body. I felt completed.

"Princess." He whispered his voice cracking. He kissed my forehead a couple of times.

Flashback:

"Princess, you can't hug him?" Coco said scowling.
I hugged Prince Chase. He has been my friend since I was 5. He is 3 years elder than me. Same as Coco's age.

"But why? He has been my friend before you." I say with a pout.
"Because princess that time you didn't meet me. Now we are together. You are mine. Solely mine. You are my friend, my soulmate. Only mine." He hugs me tightly and buries his head in my neck. He inhales my scent.

"You smell delicious." He mumbled. I giggle at him. He is jealous.

Flashback over.

"You smell delicious." He says.
"Like 7 years back?" I ask and he chuckles.
"You are cute." He says.

"Hey! We get it, you both are soulmates but don't you dare do anything in front of us. She is our baby sister." Damocles shouts and Ivan nods.

Coco let go of me. He looks at my lips. As for appreciation, I kissed his cheeks. I hear gasps.
"Did she--?" Ivan asks.
"She did. But she didn't kiss me." Damocles whined.

"He was the one who forced me to come here. Because of him, we are together. It's a gift of appreciation." I shrug innocently. I look towards Coco and saw him blushing.

The hell? He blushes.
My brothers laugh at him. I love them. I miss them. I missed my family.

Sorry guys, I was kind of eh. Not getting what to write. So I was thinking.
Secondly, only a few chapters are left. This book will end soon.
Please comment do you want smut? Or some obsessive part?