1

I woke up at 7 in the morning, and I was babysitting my brother, so I went to get him up. I got to his room, and he was already up; he was crying. I asked him what was wrong

He said, "Nothing,"   so I went to the living room. About 5 minutes later, my brother came in. I said, "Hi."

My brother said, "Hi"  I said, "What do you want for breakfast he said, "Bacon and eggs" I said, "ok."

My brother said " Jake can I tell you something" By now, he was on the verge of crying. I said"What's wrong," my brother said "Um um um, last night I I I um, um wet the bed" he was now bowling. I said, "It's ok, buddy, lots of kids have accidents," and he said, "You're not Mad" I said, "No, I'm not mad." My brother is now doing a bit better, and he said "I tried to change my bed, but I wasn't able to."

He was getting upset again, so I said, "Buddy, it's ok. After breakfast, I will go and change your sheets and blankets on your bed, and I will wash them, and I won't say anything to Mom. My brother Said "thank you and hugged me"

We finished breakfast, and I went to my brother's room and took off the sheets and blankets and went to the Laundry room and washed and dried his sheets and blankets, then made the bed. The day went on at 6 pm. Are mom got home and asked us How the day was. I said, "it was good," and my brother looked at me with a look in his eyes, saying, please don't say anything. My brother said, "my day was good."

Three hours went by, and it was 8 o'clock and are mom told my brother that It was time for him to go to bed, so she went and put him to bed and came back to the living room and she said, "Jake I saw the look your brother gave you when I got home asking you not so say anything what did he do" covering up that my brother wet his bed I said " he went to go get a glass from covered to get a drink of water and A few glasses fell out and broke. He thought you'd be mad she said "ok" we watch TV till about 11 I then went to bed. I fell asleep at 6 am my brother came to my room and woke me up. He said "mom Was still sleeping" I could see he was upset so I said "did you have a bad dream" he said "no um, um I wet the bed again".  

I said " Mason, it is ok I'll go change the bed  and wash the sheets and blankets on your bed before Mom gets up."

My brother said  "Thank you Jake "

I said "Go to the living room and watch TV" he went into the living room and I went to his room and started to change the bed. When are mom walks in and she said "Jake why Are you changing your Mason bed."

I said  "he got woke me up to get him a glass of water and when I gave him the glass of water, it slipped out of my hand and fell on his bed."

She said " Jake I know you are lying to me and now that I think about you were lying to me yesterday when I asked you what your brother did. Now tell me what he did. I said "Fine last night, and tonight he wet the bed he was embarrassed, and he didn't want you to know," she said "ok" and helped me change the bed. Then we went into the living room and are mom said "Mason, your brother and I need to talk to you. I saw your brother changing your bed and asked him why he was changing your bed, and he tried to cover For you, but I knew he was lying for you, so I made him tell me the truth. I know you wet the bed last night and tonight, and you don't need to be embarrassed about it, and I'm not mad accidents happen."

My brother said " ok," and we had breakfast and watched TV until it was time to go to school. We then walked outside and went to my brother's school and. I Walked five blocks more to my school. The day went by, and I went to get to my brother's school and my brother and I started to walk home. We got around  haft way home when my brother said "Jake I have to pee and poop, and it was about to come out"

So I picked him up and started running home I got a block to our house when my brother couldn't hold his pee anymore it shot out of him

We got to our yard when his poop shot out of him we got to the front door and I opened the door by now my brother pants were very wet  and they were sagging lots, so I put him down, and we walk into the house when are mom came to the front door and saw my brother pants were wet she still didn't know that he pooped his pants, so I said " I will help him change she said  "ok thanks Jake " so I took my brother to the bathroom and started to change him when are mom open the door and handed a change of clothes for my brother , she saw the poop in his pants and on him, and she left and didn't say anything so i finished changing my brother and went it to the living room still nothing was said about my brother accidents. 3 day went on And each day my brother had accidents night and day on the 3rd day I got my brother from school and his teacher told me that my brother pooped and peed his pants at school I said "ok" and the teacher gave me the bag with his dirty clothes I said "thanks" and got my brother I said " Mason the the teacher told me you had an accident in class"  he said "I didn't know I had to go the bathroom it just came out"  I said " Mason  its ok but when we get home you'll have to tell mom that you and an accident in class, and you didn't even you had go, or I will tell her"   he said "fine"

We got home and my brother went to go to his room. I said "No Mason we need to go into the living room so you can tell Mom what happened at school".

We went into the living room. I said, "Mom Mason has he tell you something."

She looks at my brother and said "What happened" My brother said " I had an accident at school, and I didn't even know that I had to go".

Mom said "Mason it's ok. Go to your room you're not in trouble I just need to talk with Jake" he went to his room and shut the door. My mom said " I'm worried about all the accidents Mason has been having, and I think we should take him to the doctor I said "I agree" so we called the doctor's office to make an appointment for him. The secretary said we have an available appointment in 2 hours" the place was only 30 away, so my mom said "that is perfect" and ended the call we called my brother out of his room, and our mom said " Mason we made an appointment you at the doctor office because of the accidents your having and it in 2 hours."

My brother said, " I'm not going to the doctor" Our mom said, " MASON, YOU ARE GOING IF YOU WANT TO OR NOT!"

I said, "Mom"

Are mom said, " Mason im sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you, but you are going to the doctor"

We ate dinner it was now time to go he started running around we didn't have any time to waste, so I picked him up and took him out the car and put him in his car seat, and we went to the doctor's office my brother bagging us not to take him to the doctor mom said " sweetie we are taking you to help you"

He said " ok" We got to the doctor's office we were there for five minutes when the doctor called up my brother. My mom went to go with him, but she said you know more than I do so You should go in with him instead".

I said "ok" and went with my brother to the doctor's office. I told the doctor what's been happening, so they asked my brother a Few questions and took an X-ray of my brother and said, "My brother's bladder is messed up, so he won't have much control over his bladder. I said "ok" and we went to the waiting room and the doctor told our mom about my brother we left. On the way home my brother fell asleep, so I said  "mom I think he should put Mason some pull-ups".  she said i agree so we went to Walmart my brother was still sleeping, so I said " I will run in and get them" she said "ok thanks" so I ran in and got two packs pull-ups went to the till and paid and went out the car and put pull-ups in the trunk and I look to the back seat saw that my brother wet his pants but said to myself we wait till we get home and I change him.

We got home I went in the back seat, woke up my brother and said, "We are home buddy and you had another accident, so go wait for me in the bathroom. He said " ok" and went to the bathroom and I got the packs of pull-ups took them in the house and i said "mom should you or I go change Mason and tell him about the pull-ups" she said, "I think he will take the news about the pull-ups better from you than me ".

I said I agree" and I went to the bathroom. I got in the bathroom with a package of pull-ups, and my brother saw the package of pull-ups. He said, "who are those for," I said, "They are for you," he said, that he wasn't going to wear them."

I said " I know it's embarrassing but can you try them tonight of me he said "Fine Jake" and I put a pull-up on him and took him into his bedroom, and put him to bed. It was now about 11 pm, so I went to bed too. At 7:30 in the morning and my brother came in and got me up and said, " Jake, I'm glad I gave the pull-ups a try because the pull-up kept the bed dry. I took him to the bathroom to change him, and he said that he would try pull-ups for the daytime, so I put one on him. He then went to his room and finished getting dressed. It was a good thing he decided to wear pull-ups that day because at school he had an accident. After that, my brother wore pull-ups 24/7.