Chapter Two: the Entangling of Red White and Blue

america had been thinking about those words, especially canadas use of the word 'doll'. america had left abruptly, it just showed how america talked big but didn't follow through. canada, on the other hand, thought it was adorable and had been incredibly excited to attend a party where they knew america was going to be.

"hey! i'm so glad you could make it!" said the parties host, a mutual friend of canada and america.

"of course, thanks for inviting me jackson wang."

jackson flashed a grin and patted canada on the back,

"enjoy yourself! act like you're at home!"

canada awkwardly nodded, suddenly feeling shy, and shimmied out of jackson's field of view. canada's red and white eyes glanced around the room; full of already drunk partygoers.

"canada! how are you doing, chap?!" great britain interjected, appearing from the crowds of drunks, his own beer bottle in hand with a plate of fish and chips in another.

canada visibly slouched in disappointment, expecting to see america in all his sexy glory.

suddenly america appeared, looking around the crowd. america looked around and noticed great britain getting dangerously close to canadas face.

"what the hell are you doing?" america shouted from across the room.

"just chatting up this eye catching red and white god. problem?"

america became visibly angry. great birtian was yet again trying to steal what was theirs.

to be continued...?