《1》mothers

Utahime 

     Feeling the tiny hands all over her scarred face, Utahime smiles faintly. Her eyes were focused on the small girl in her arms. Masamichi walks into the room, several stuffed animals in his own arms, as he was one of the many visitors to come and congratulate her on becoming a new mother. 

He was no stranger to the world of parenting, so when he offered to give her advice when it came to Utahime's new daughter, she really couldn't refuse.  Miwa and Panda followed close behind, the blue-haired girl looked as though she was ready to burst. It's not every day you got to meet your teacher's baby! 

"She's so tiny..." Miwa muttered, her cheeks pink with excitement. Masamichi paled slightly before opening the door to the hospital room, only to reveal the one person Utahime didn't want to see. 

That blindfolded idiot had the audacity to show up to her daughter's birth. 

How dare he? 

"Lemme see my new little niece~" 

"GET AWAY!" 

"Utahime, you'll scare the baby," Masamichi sighed, watching as the newborn snuggled into her mother's chest, absolutely dead to the world. 'She's already used to it,' he thought, shaking his head slightly. 

Shoko

     Not many people knew of Shoko's pregnancy in the first place. Masamichi and Gojo were the only two she could really think of that knew. The world of Jujutsu Sorcerers was a dangerous one, and while Shoko wasn't an outwardly emotional person, she definitely didn't want her child to get involved with any of that. 

Especially not after what happened with Geto. 

That being said, she couldn't help but slightly regret telling her long-time friend. 

He was taking this uncle thing way too seriously and her daughter was only a few hours old. 

"Your Uncle Gojo is the strongest, you know that lil lady?" 

Gojo Satoru was right in front of a newborn with his blindfold off and Shoko honestly couldn't blame her poor daughter for crying. It wasn't because she could see his eyes, but she could most likely feel them. 

"You have a pretty interesting family dynamic waitin' for ya, honey." 

Nobara

     "You see this? I made her!" Nobara cradled her daughter as Megumi and Itadori smiled at her. Proud friends (and uncles, now), they couldn't help the twitching muscles in their lips as they looked at how happy she looked. Megumi wasn't much of a smiler, but even Kugisaki could see the small tilt of his lips. 

When finding out about her pregnancy, Nobara had initially been terrified, of course. All mothers are, at some point, but they supposed that they'd never seen her so happy before. 

"Wait... who's gonna be her Godfather?" Itadori questioned, setting down all the baby gifts he'd gotten months in advance. Megumi glanced at him, his green eyes holding a stilt of mischievous teasing.  Nobara gives him a confused expression, her eyes narrowing slightly as she feels her daughter start to pull at her dyed hair. 

"I thought we went over this before?" She asked. 

The question was never answered, by the way. 

Maki

     She never truly saw herself in this sort of position. Maki, when she was younger, despised the idea of having children. Not because she hated children, but because of the gender roles that she observed being raised in the Zen'in clan. She thought that if she were to become a mother, she'd have to throw her entire career away. '

Maki knew now just how wrong she was. 

Children weren't burdens, as she'd been raised to believe. 

Since the announcement of her pregnancy, her and Mai had begun mending their relationship. Their family situation wasn't all that favorable, and Mai had admitted that she wanted to be able to watch her sister succeed, both in parenthood and in her career as a Sorcerer. 

Now, as she cradled her daughter in her arms, Maki smiles faintly, her golden eyes watching as her twin sister made calls to others to announce the birth of her daughter. 

She was happy. 

Genuinely happy.

(Please Gege, all I want is for them to be happy)

Mai

     God, she was crying. 

Tears dripped down Mai's hot cheeks as her eyes tried their hardest to focus on the small girl in her arms. The exhaustion of having just given birth was on its way to catching up to her, and her twin must have noticed that, too. However, Maki made no effort to stop the explosion of emotions that were currently leaving her sister. 

Mai's pale fingers came to softly trace the outline of her daughter's face. Her skin was so soft, and Mai couldn't help the sob that escaped her lips as she looked down at the tiny being that she was holding in her weak arms. 

Mai loved her so much. 

"Mai..." Maki says, her golden eyes were softened, a rare scene. Maki was in no way a soft person, but watching her little sister coddle her newborn daughter was something that warmed her heart. 

She'd never seen Mai so happy before.