Year 1 part 2

"Hey Pottah!" Draco yelled behind me, I was walking with my bestfriend Sylvie Draco's sister. Hey my name is Lucy Potter and I survived the dark lord's curse I'm one month in my first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

"what do you want Malfoy?" He's gotten this habit about annoying me and my twin brother but mostly me. 

"Why that attitude Pottah"

"Because I have to get to class and I can't be bothered to be late because of your crap" I have potions next with professor snape and he won't be happy if I'm late!

"Okay well I'm only here to ask you if it's okay if I steal my sister for potions today you can sit somewhere else I don't care" there is no point saying no to him he will always get it his way because of his daddy issues.

"Fine just this once!"

I ended up sitting alone for potions but I did pretty well I managed to make the boil cure potion all by my self.

"Class is over don't forget your homework on how you make this potion." Snape said in his boring voice.

"I'm so sorry you had to sit alone" sylvie said to me. She's actually much better then her brother, I can't really believe they are related. Sylvie is also a lot prettier than him, she has this long slightly wavy blonde hair but it's a warm blonde color while Draco has this harsh platinum blonde hair and he has these quite pretty silver eyes and she got the most beautiful blue eyes.

Sylvie and I have gotten really close, she told me that her family wasn't easy that her father didn't live her and her mother couldn't show her love because she was scared to be caught by her husband.

"Shall we get dinner?" I asked her and linked arms with her as we skipped down the corridors.

Outside the hall I saw Draco approaching Harry and his new group of friends.

"Oh no this looks like trouble!" Me and Sylvie walked over to where they had started screaming at each other, there wasn't much fighting before a prefect named Percy came and split them up.