Chapter 3

(Your PoV)
I lay there on the ground in the alleyway. My face, arms and legs covered in bruises and cuts. What the hell is their problem anyway? There's nothing between Koujaku and I, is there? I attempted to stand up and used the wall for support. I looked forward just in time to see a glimpse of a guy in a red kimono run past the alleyway. "KOUJAKU!" I yelled. I lost my balance and fell back on the ground. I saw Koujaku back up and try to find where the scream had come from. As soon as he caught sight of me he ran towards me.

"(Y/N)! What happened?!" Koujaku shouted as he lifted me into his arms and began to carry me home. I tried to speak but burst out into tears instead.

"It's okay, I'm taking you home." Koujaku whispered reassuringly. I noticed people watching as Koujaku walked down the busy streets while carrying me, but Koujaku didn't seem to care.

We finally got to my apartment. Koujaku carried me up the stairs and put me down on the bed. He sat down beside me.

"Okay, can you tell me what happened?" He asked. I nodded and sat up a bit. I told Koujaku about how the girls who usually crowd around him attacked me and his face showed a lot of rage. He turned to look at me and our eyes met. As soon as he looked at me, his facial expression became less angry.

Koujaku stood up to leave as I lay there in my bed. He turned around and saw that I was scared. I felt like the next time I see those girls, they're gonna try and kill me or something. I looked at Koujaku with a facial expression that looked like this ---> o_O .

"K-Koujaku, can you s-stay with me?" I asked nervously. I felt my cheeks get redder.
Koujaku smiled.

"Of course I'll stay with you." He sat down on my bed and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

It was the middle of the night and I woke up. Koujaku wasn't sitting on my bed. 'Maybe he left....' I thought sadly. I turned over and realised that Koujaku's face was about an inch away from mine. I jumped back when I saw him. I felt more comfortable with Koujaku sleeping soundly next to me. I fell back asleep.

(A/N) : Really short chapter, I know. But I'm outta ideas! Anyone got any?? Please comment ideas or message me. Did u like my story, or nah? I know it's really bad but I tried ):

- anime_gamer4