MISSION I - ART ROBBER

3rd Person POV

----------------------------‐--------------------‐----------------

The building lit up with bullets as a mysterious black figure swept across the halls. Her movements swift as wind and the men were terrified.

"WHO GOT IN??? W-WHERE DID THEY GO??" Says a panicked criminal.

"I DONT KNOW! ROLAND WAS SHOT!!!" Another shouts in return.

"WHAT! NO WAY!" The first replied, he was terrified.

Just as those words left his shaking mouth, he was met with a silenced pistol to his head.

"Who..a-are you.." he asked, as his eyes watered in sadness seeing his fallen friends in front of him.

Soon all he saw was black, no light or anything, just utter darkness. His unconscious body falls to the floor, he wasn't dead though.

With the men all knocked out, this mysterious person walks and investigates the place. Picking up the last bit of info she needs, as well as the stolen art pieces, and she leaves the building leaving the men behind.

Pulling off her mask, she revealed her short pink puffy hair and green eyes. Her name: Anya Forger, a spy from the west country of Westalis, codename: Starlight Night. Similar to her dad's codename, Twilight.

"Handler, the men are took out, and the art is secured, I will drop it odd at the museum anonymously." She says into a transmitter to her Handler.

"Good job, as expected from you Starlight Night." Congratulates the Handler, "Now, I have a new mission for you, it happens to regard your old 'friend'."

"Just give me the information and I'm on it." She assures with a serious face.

"Haha alright be patient, meet me this coming Thursday, at safehouse E, I will give you the information there at 1500 hours." She explained.

"Alright!" She replied in a oddly happy tone.

It's Monday, so maybe I could meet up with Becky at her company tomorrow! I bet she's gonna talk about her "Berlin Love" show again though.. she thought as she walked back to her apartment.

Getting her key, she walked in. Anya lived in a rather rundown place, scratches on the walls and rather dirty. Becky offered to pay for a better place for her but she denied and thanked her.

The shrimp sighed in relief as she sat down, "Spying is so hardddd, how did papa do it for so long." She whined to herself.

Realization hit her like a huge rock.

Wait..who's the old friend Handler was talking about? Old friend. Old friend? Don't tell me..

"SY ON BOY???" She shouts surprised.

Banging rises from the thin walls, "Hey! How many times do I have to tell you to stop yelling in there, I'm trying to sleep here!" Her angry neighbor yells.

"Sorry!" She replies embarrassed, "my neighbors are scary.." she then mumbles.

She gets up from her beat up sofa and lays in bed, thinking about what the next mission could be for her. With her messy pink hair, she drifts off to sleep.

The next morning was..something. She takes the train over to Becky's bug building she runs. She sighed while walking in.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" The front desk lady asks.

"Hello! I'd like to see Becky Blackbell, please." Her eyes lit up a bit while talking, thinking about seeing her best friend.

"ID please." She says with a stern glare.