Mayo guy

First chapter yea...

---------------------------------------------------------

* ding dong *

*Akeela pov*

"She's here", she sighed. " Coming!!!" I yelled from upstairs. I walked as slowly as I could walking down the stairs. I grabbed a singular slice of bread,  my keys, my phone, and my purse I grab my drawstring backpack and throw everything in( if you don't know what it is search it up). I walk to the door and peeped threw until she burst it open. " took you long enough " she said I rolled my eyes and locked the door. As we were walking to the car she commented on my clothes " wow I can't believe, you? wearing matching clothes, special event?" she said with a smirk " shut up" I chuckled, as we hopped in the car and set on the GPS " ..15 munites away, ok let's go " she said starting the engine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

  As we were driving down the highway my eardrums were bleeding from how loud ashka was singing " o lord do me a miracle just this once " and to my surprise, my prayer had been answered. As she made a reckless right turn we could see the building " YAYYY!!! we almost there!" she screamed as were looking for a parking lot I saw a familiar face. * screech* " Omg!!! move!!!" ashka yelled.

As the man stood there stunned at the event it hit me that was the jerk who put mayonnaise on my hot dog even tho I said not to ! She really should've run over him!

-------------------------------

*Flashback*

  Walking noise..? *tummy grumble* '' I hear ya.... ooo a food stand  excuse me?" hmm? " can I get umm.. 2 hot dogs with ketchup, mustard  and relish no mayo please and thank you. " coming up "

~~~~~~~

" order for akeela*more walking noises*, " thanks", I said as I walked away, then I realized that there was mayo in my hotdog. I walked back to the food stand, "Umm I said no mayo" he turned around in a rude manner and said " huh? ", he asked.

"I said I didn't want mayo on my hot dog, but u still put mayo can I get my refund?"' I said annoyed but politely, "  Uh sorry no refunds", He said and he turned back around to continue doing what he was doing.  

I stomped my feet on the floor, "You never said that before!", I said annoyed but he just ignored me. "Hey, I'm talking to you!", "  listen there's nothing I can do so just leave! I'm in a bad mood " i  scoffed at his reply  and started walking off  until I heard " tsk idiot " I turned around instantly and got one hit in before running away all I could hear were faint "ow" and " owies "

* end of flashback *

______________

     "Hey, It's you, your the guy who put mayo on my hot dog after I told you not to", I yelled walking up to him. "Ah, what a small world we live in?", he chuckled " you guys know each other... so um.." " alex, my names alex" he said " so alex can you forgive this little inconvenience thatwastottalynotmyfault " she said in a sweet speedy tone that recked of desperation." you know friend of a friend should be a friend which is my friends and-" she tried to say before i cut her off  " we are not friends " i said in a threatening tone throwing a glare at alex. " its not my fault u threw such a baby tantrum and we really just don't do refunds" he said in a slightly sassy tone " you could've said "its on me ill make another " like a gentlemen but to no ones surprise you didn't. " i said dragging ashka towards the gym.

-------------------------

Thats the first chapter

sorry it took so long i have exams next week and when i started this was like 2 weeks ago. I will get started on the other chapter and see how fast i could upload it  thx for reading<3

676