They meet you, without you knowing

{They are so romantic}

Ticci Toby

Leaning against the headboard of your bed, phone in hand as you had an arm lazily wrapped around your knees. You aimlessly scrolled through social media, pretty bored. Scrolling through, TikTok, Instagram, you name it! The sudden feeling of being watched washed over you. Furrowing your brows you glanced up towards your window, nothing. Raising a brow, you placed the phone beside you on the bed and sat up. And headed over to the window, peering out. Unknown to you, that a certain person had taken an interest in you. Seeing nothing, and thinking that your mind was messing with you, you shook your head and pulled back, closing your curtains, just to make sure.

Masky/Tim {Tim and Masky are different personalities, Masky's eyes are a dark brown, while when it's Tim, they are fairly lighter. Same goes for Brian/Hoodie.}

Sitting in a coffee shop, your best friend sitting across from you, rambling on and on about how her boyfriend had taken her out to a nice camping place. "Wow." You said, raising your brows while acting interested as he took a sip of your (Favorite coffee.) She paused and looked up at you, "Y'know, I could set you up? He has a perfectly great friend! You two would get along." This causes you to laugh, "If he's that great, then why don't you set him up with someone who would be worth his time?" You questioned. She only rolled her eyes, "I am dumbass." Rolling your eyes, you looked away, the conversation going boring again. You scanned around the people in the room, your eyes locking with a guy for a moment or two. He was fairly attractive, but this would be the last time you would see him. Or so you thought.

Hoodie/Brian

Your brother was poking at your arm as you two sat at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. "C'mon, say it!" He said, causing you to groan in annoyance and shove him. "No way." you said, laughing quietly as he groaned. "C'mon! Are you seriously not going to tell him?" He asked, raising his brow, with a shit eating grin. "If you won't.. I will." he said as he furrowed your brows and smacked the binder that you were holding, on top of his head. Finally after about 5 minutes, the bus arrived. Stopping in front of the stop with a squeak. The doors opened and you motioned with your head for your brother to get on first which he did. He climbed up the steps and moved to the back. And then you climbed aboard. Following him to the back. The moment you stepped on, you felt uneasy, eyes on you. Looking around, you noticed a man with a hood covering his face, looking the most suspicious, but ignoring it.