What love feels like!

KARAN'S POV

I just got done with my shoot for the day. And trust me I am hella tired. Shooting for such a long time is a different problem but having to work with kids is more hard, because you never know what they feel. It's hard to despite them and their emotions. But finally after such a long day of work, I can chill and relax.

By chilling I mean I can meet my little Laddo. She has been working really hard lately. We do get time with each other but that's super limited these days. In all honesty I don't even remember the last time we spent a whole long day together without any work. But hey I am just complaining a bit because I miss being with her. After biggboss I don't know how time went by so quick. Like I cannot even imagine to think about the fact that like 7 months ago I didn't know this weird creature known as Tejasswi Prakash.

I do miss our time in biggboss, because back then I had the freedom to cuddle upto her any time of the day I wanted it hg her randomly. Shower her with kisses. Also complain about how she spent more time with other people. It was so fun to have her chirping around 24/7. She is my little bundle of joy. But I am also grateful for. The fact that even after biggboss, we haven't changed a lot. We are still those 17 year old kids who have fallen in love for the first time. We are just too into each other that I think at this point people around us don't really wanna hang out because of the amount of PDA we do.

So here is Karan Kundrra, on his way to surprise his laddoo on her sets after a long day of shoot. Ironic much!? I know, but the things we do for love. I reach her set in 15 mins because it's not really that far. And then I see the most hot yet cute view in front of my eyes. My little laddo liking like a bombshell in that naagin outfit doing her scene. I wait for her while she does her scene, even though all I want to do is gobble her up. In no time she is done with the scene, and let me tell you she was on fire. And I see her wear her over coat and leave for her vanity. And it takes me no time to guess that she is going to take her phone and call me. Because that's what we always do, call each other even if we get like 15 secs. Call us love sick birds, we don't care.

But I shout naagin over the top of my voice to get her attention. And then I see her look over to me. And suddenly I see Tejasswi the actor fade away and I see my laddoo. That's her, switching from being mature and dedicated as hell to being cute and baby like just by my mare presence and I love that. She shouts on the top of her voice and comes over to me, with the fastest speed and cutest baby voice.

She fits into my life like she was made to be a part of it. As I always say she makes my heart the happiest it's ever been. And I am so thankful for her. Because she became my knight in shining armour when I was at my list with no hopes of love at all. And when she came running to me calling out my name, everything felt perfectly fine. Like I hadn't shot the whole day and I wasn't tired at all. Everything was energetic and fresh, like her. She suddenly then brings me out of my chain of thoughts.

Tejasswi- sunnyyyy, tussi ethe ki kar rahe ho?

Karan- mai teju milan aya se mera laddoo!

Tejasswi- Sachi, awwle my little.

Karan- chal abh chale, free hui na tu?

Tejasswi- ha bas change karna hai then we will go. Chalo vanity

Karan- chalo madam. Chite chitte kari.

Tejasswi- yes sirrrrr

Then we went to her vanity and she immediately went to change, while I sat there on my phone looking at our cute edits. I swear it's my favourite thing to do. It's so cute to watch what we came from and what we are now. It feels fresh, like yesterday she was taking to the green couch and asking me why haven't we talked, and I was trying hard to not tell her I liked her. Like it was just yesterday I have her the year and I was so scared to see how she would react. Like it was yesterday we had hugged on the Diwali and i finally saw her ice and wall breaking. It felt like yesterday was the day me and her talked about love languages. And it was yesterday that we talked about our lives outside. It felt like it was yesterday when she accidentally confessed to love me. And it was yesterday when I told her I loved her. It felt fresh.

She came out in her basic black T-shirt and some blue jeans. But oh my God did she still like a treat oh hell yes. She came to me, I was sitting on her bed. She just wrapped her choto se hands around my neck.

Tejasswi- I missed you so much babe.

Karan- I missed you too laddoo

Tejasswi- no I missed you more.

Karan- yes you did, because I was busy flirting with Nora on the set.

Tejasswi- what did you just say. I am not talking to you.

Karan- Arey mere maa mazak kar raha tha. Abh chal bhul laggi hai

Tejasswi- aye yeh mere line hai.

Karan- acha baba, chale abh?

Tejasswi- where to?

Karan- Phele we will eat outside, we will see where and then we can go back to my place please.

Tejasswi- awlle mera duggo. Okay chalo chitte chitte

We went to my car and I had already sent Parvez back home, so I started to drive. We played our kind of songs on its loudest sound. We would look like two maniacs dancing and shouting the songs on top of their voices but we were high, high on love. We blasted the music and sang or better shouted and vibed at songs. We would sometimes look at each other's and say those lyrics to each other. It was so cute. And then I slowed the music down for a bit.

Karan- teju kya kahna hai?

Tejasswi- momos khaye?

Karan- tereko kuch fancy dinner nahi karna?

Tejasswi- nahi mereko toh nahi karna but if you want to we can go.

Karan- nahi then momos it is.

Tejasswi- our spot?

Karan- our spot!

And then the music was back to its loudest. We reached the place and i ordered two plate of momos and I know we would talk more because according to us there is never enough of momos. We talked while we fed each other. In that very moment if someone asked me that was going to biggboss worth it, I wouldn't even take a second to say yes. Because if it wasn't for biggboss we wouldn't have been what we are. We wouldn't even know of each other. And that to me is just weird now. Because I can't imagine a life without her.

We finished like 4 plates of momos and by the end of the last plate we were so full that moving would have been difficult. So we got out of the car and walked for a bit. It was late so there wasn't anybody on the street. It was just me and her and some breeze. After a bit of walking and talking we came back to the car and drove to my place. More like our place.

She had her clothes here but she still ended up wearing one of my hoodies, she says that she likes how it smells of me. And I love how she looks in those big hoodies that are more of her dresses. We just cuddle onto the bed and talk for a while. Before I see her dosing of sleep in my arms. And I cannot help but smile at my angel. I just peck her forehead. And thank God for her, because she is everything I ever wanted and more.

For me love is giving those butterflies,
Love is what's beyond the skies.

Love isn't promising stars,
But it's what heals your scars.

Love isn't talking for hours,
It's about those positivity showers.

Love is rare,
Love is in care.

It's not about holding hand,
It's about picking up when one falls into sand.

Love isn't about going on dates,
Love is worth all the waits.

Saying love you isn't enough,
It's about standing by each other when roads get rough.

Love is walking side by side,
With eyes reflecting pride.

Love lasts years,
It's about sharing tears.

Love is pure,
It's being sure.

Love is being together,
It's not just about promising a forever

~Suhani