A day in goa(1)

Karan's Pov

I am so exhausted with the shoot but then I look at my side at this wonder women who is chirpy and bubbly as ever. God she has the energy of a horse. Um um no dirty thoughts. The shoot got over like 15 mins ago and I cannot wait to get the fuck out of here. Not to be rude of mean but I really need some alone time with my girl. The feeling of missing her never goes away and it's weird to say the least. Because I could be with her the whole day and still miss her. But the things loves makes you do.

I don't think about it even for a second and grab her hand in mine and pull her towards me. I don't care who is looking at us. All I care about is having her with me alone.

Karan- laddo can we leave? Mereko tere sath time chahiye.

Teju- awlle mere duggu chalo chale. Chite chite karo!

Karan- Chal.

Teju- waise what's the plan?

Karan- you, me and our bed!

Teju- chii shameless.

Karan- ase bol rahi hai like you don't enjoy it.

Teju- who said I do (shrugs her shoulder)

Karan- oh so you don't, so who is the one shouting karan faster, harder. And those noises? Hmm?

Teju- shut up you shameless guy.

Karan- nahi abh kya hua, abh kyu you are blushing?

Teju- I swear to god shut up or I am gonna fuck you up.

Karan- are you, trust me I will enjoy every moment of that.

Teju- you know what Mai ajj alag hotel room me rahugi

Karan- oh baby you think you can do it, try kar tu.

Teju- is that a challenge?

Karan- it sure is.

Teju- deal then.

Teju knew karan was going to win this. And she wanted him to but she did want him to work hard. Because there is more fun in teasing this guy.

The care ride was silent both of them thinking of their game plans. And feeling at content. To everyone else this might seem as a very normal usually thing. But to them it was important because it had been a while since they played these games. With everything career vise happening they barely made time for these silly games.