four.com

Y/N POV

☆☆☆

Finishing my F/D I threw away the cup, writing down Cafe Felicity in the notes app.  I began my walk home.  Entering the doors of the apartment, I went to the mail room to check for any fanart or anything sent from my office, finding tons of letters.  A personal one caught my eye; it was a [F/C] colored letter with a link written on it.  It was for a modded Minecraft; cool!  Fans were honestly so cool, well some at least, since there were those creepy ones that post Twitter comments saying they have my cat's water bottle in their bedroom drawer.

I hopped up the stairs and turned the lock into my apartment as I slumped onto my bed.  I was bored as hell.  Why not stream?  I stood, cracking my back.  Getting my epic gamer fingers ready, I set up my PC with my epic gamer fingers and got ready the mic with my epic gamer fingers.  I went into a Discord DM to see if anyone was online.  There was Athena, the smart one and Theseus, the reckless one.  And there's me.  The other faceless one that's hot!

PARTNERS IN CRIME

the hot one
HELLO BABES ANYONE ONLINE :wink:

the smart one
YES SHAWTY U NEED ANYTHING :grin:

the stupid one
DON'T EVER CALL ME BABE AGAIN. :weary:

the hot one
stfu

the smart one
^^

the hot one
wanna stream? need some clout

the stupid one
YES THE CLOUT LET'S DO IT.

the smart one
let's play roblox pwease uwu :pleading:

the hot one 
never do that again.

RINGING...

I picked up on the Discord call.