Prologue

"Look here Sabrina!" Chloe yelled, "if you use your own money to buy me these shoes, I will let you take one thing from my closet. Deal?" Sabrina's eyes swelled up. "Really?" she asked.

Chloe nodded and then turned away and grinned. She had no intention of letting Sabrina have anything. Sabrina stood there tryna process how 'nice' Chloe was being. She smiled and went to pay for the shoes. They went out shopping until dark and Sabrina had to meet her dad at home.

"SABRINA $2500!! HOW AM I GONNA PAY THIS OFF!!" Roger was burning up, he knew exactly what was going on and he felt bad for his daughter for being bossed around by that bratty Bourgeois. Sabrina whimpered at the other end of the table, "i- i'm sorry daddy." Roger shook his head before standing up and going to hug Sabrina. "I can talk to the mayor about a raise, and maybe you can pick up a little job?" he sighed. Sabrina felt terrible for causing her father trouble. "Wait," she spoke up. "C-Chloe said I could pick something f-from her closet, w-what if I f-find something somewhat ex-expensive?" she said through sobs, "W-we could sell i-it?" Roger looked down and smiled at his daughter. "Thanks for trying to make it up sweetie, I couldn't have asked for a better little girl."

The next day Sabrina was hanging out with Chloe. "Uh- hey chloe? Remember when you said you would let me pick something from your closet?" Sabrina was trying to leave it until Chloe brought it up, but she needed to help her father. Chloe was playing on her phone and looked up with a disgusted look on her face. Then she burst out laughing. Sabrina was super confused and had no idea what was going on. "You thought I would let you take anything from me, pah-lease. Now, you peasant. GET OUT!!!" Chloe laughed. Sabrina broke down and ran out of the hotel, she stopped to sit on a bench by the seine river. She wouldn't be able to make it up to her father, she failed. How could she think Chloe could be nice to her? Chloe of all people? I wish I had a life like hers. She thought as tears streamed down her face.

Suddenly a black and purple butterfly came and flew into her hair clip. "Hello Changeformer, I am Hawk moth. Your best friend has betrayed you and you have disappointed your father. Would that happen if you had someone else's life? I'm giving you the power to switch bodies between 2 people." On the other end Hawk Moth was chuckling. If Changeformer switched Ladybug and Cat Noir, he might find out their identities. "Yes Hawk Moth" Sabrina said before she was covered in black smoke and transformed into Changeformer. First person she went after was dear Chloe.