Chapter 1-The Fight

"Oh Tikki, I promised Adrien that I'd be nice and give Chloe the notes she missed!" Marinette groaned. "It's fine Marinette. It's still the right thing to do," Tikki replied. Mari groaned again. She got out of the elevator and instantly heard Chloe's screaming. "AAAIIIEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!"

She wasn't convinced that it was a problem and thought Chloe was screaming over a clothes washing accident or something. Mari walked in to Jean Paul, Chloe's butler, screaming and Chloe looking very confused.

"What has happened?" Chloe's body said in a heavy French accent.

"JEAN MARC, THIS IS RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!"

Marinette ran back into the lift. "Tikki, we have to stop this! TIKKI SPOTS ON!!!" The Kwami was swirled up into the school girls' earrings.

Ladybug jumped out of the elevator with her yoyo spinning in her hand. She was armed and ready. She just needed her kitty to show up.

Adrien was at home practicing his mandarin. He saw his lady swing by and smash into a nearby window trying to dodge a shot from Changeformer. Uh oh, He thought. "PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!" without warning plagg was pulled into the ring. "NOO, my cheese-"

Cat Noir leaped out his window and chased after Ladybug.

Once he caught up with them he was immediately dodging beams from the akumatized villain.

"Hey M'Lady, what do we have here?" he cooed while ejected his staff and launched himself into the air. "Another work of art by Chloe, they have the ability to switch people's bodies." she said while sliding from rooftop to rooftop. Cat Noir grinned, "I wouldn't mind being stuck in such a purr-dicament with you, Bugaboo."

"CAT NOI-" she was cut off by the realization that they were backed into a corner. Cat noir already used his cataclysm for running away from the akumatized citizen. "LUCKY-CHARM!!"

It was their last hope. She caught the object in her hands, a duffel bag. The Red Bug looked around trying to see what she could do. Her vision showed that she had to cover Changeformer's head with the box to confuse her, then she would use her yoyo to tie her up, and then break the heir clip. At that moment they were both shot with the beams from the powered villain.