10. Meanwhile

Tony was pacing in front of the screens again. Nat, Pepper, and Sharon by his side. Sam had been charged with keeping an eye on the supers because everyone knew they had a lot on their mind with missing information playing a huge part. Nat had tried to tell them that Raven was best friends with Sharon and their missing piece but they thought she was pranking them. When Sharon told them, they lashed out, claiming she was seeking revenge for them not being able to make it work with her. Pepper had told Sam to keep an eye on them but not to broach the subject of their missing mate until they were ready to face the news. 

That day, while watching the recording of what had happened, something had snapped in both of the men. They decided it was easier to pretend that portion of events never happened than to face they had lost a mate that they were easily falling for. The whole situation was a nightmare that none of them knew how to shake. Logan had been able to find a trail but it went cold fairly quickly. Every time Xavier got close, he would see them underground and roughly how many there were but not where in the world they were. It was frustrating him and Jean wasn't fairing much better. Wade's better half had put feelers out in the more likely dark corners in hopes of a clue, rumor, or idea as to where they could be.

Luis suddenly ran into the room. "Oh man. Man, dude, let me tell you what I just found out. I think I found them."

Tony and Nat gave him a skeptical look while Scott walked in to hear his friend out. "Tell us Louis."

"Well, you know that gym I got a membership for when I was in that headspace where I was going to go every day before I remebered that I hate working out, especially in front of people.

"Well, across the street from that gym is my favorite ice-cream parlor with the angry manager that fired me five minutes after hiring me. He has a cousin who told him about this girl he once dated who had a big brother. Big bro was apparently into some nasty shit. He ran with a guy who was really into secret gangs and stuff. I got you all a meeting with that guy. Dude is Victor Creed."

Scott sighed and nodded while Tony seemed to be still trying to process everything the small man said. Nat seemed confused but nodded as she caught up mentally with the conversation. Logan seemed to appear from the shadows after everyone was caught up.

"I will handle Victor. It will not be pretty and I honestly thought he was dead."

Tony turned his upper body to stare at the very angry x-man. "What do you mean, you thought he was dead? Do you know him?"

Logan met the billionaires' eyes to ensure he understood him. "I better. He is my brother. We haven't gotten along in years. If he is working with the Bretheren or Hydra willingly, I will ensure he is brought back here. Just make sure you have a cell strong enough to hold him."

With that, the brooding Logan stormed out of the room. He had to clear his head and didn't even know when or where to meet Victor. Just as he debated whether or not to turn around, his cell vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a message from Nat.

Didn't want to ruin your dratic exit. Meet tomorrow night at 10. Be careful.

Logan almost smirked at the message before continuing outside and to one of the four motorcycles on the path. Someone must have given up on storing them all the time since either he, Nat, or the super soldiers were always taking them for a ride.

Steve saw how angry Logan was when he sped off and down the road from his window in the room he shared with Bucky.

"Bucky, we can't keel hiding from them. The pain is getting worse. We have to tell them that the reason we can't hear her name is because we remember, and worse yet, feel her. They need to know."