Chapter 30 "The Beach Trip"

I woke up to Tommy screaming in the living room. "Ugh." I said and sighed. Tommy screaming wasn't the best thing to wake up to. Boo wasn't next to me he had already woken up.

I sleepily got up and changed clothes. I brushed my hair and wings then walked out the room, phone in hand. I heard Tommy shriek and Techno yell. I heard Dream wheezing and George's confused screaming.

I opened my camera on my phone just incase I saw anything funny. I went down the stairs and saw everyone in a circle around something. I pressed record on my phone and walked towards the middle.

It was a cat that looked like Boo and the casual live dream blob laughing its nonexistent ass off.

I continued to curiously record it all when I heard Boo's voice

I was confused. It seemed to come from infront of me but I was looking at the cat, not Boo. The cat walked up to me. "Y/n." It said. I jumped back in shock. Boo transformed back to try to calm me down.

I had fallen on the ground so when Boo came over and changed back, he was on top of me. I turned red and teleported to my room. Boo did that infront of everyone and I was red as heck.

I stopped the recording and turned off the phone. I sat there for what felt like ages and I teleported to the kitchen. Everyone was watching a movie on the huge as f tv. It looked like the movie "Ghostbusters answer the call".

They had closed the curtains and turned off the light to add effect to the movie and make it better since you can see a movie better when it's just the light of the movie.

No doubt it was a good movie for everyone watch. They were only a few minutes into the movie anyways. There was no need to spoil it.

I got some chips from the fridge and put 3 different bags of chips in a nice big bowl. I grabbed a drink or two and sat with the others to watch the movie. Boo came over still in his new cat form and jumped into my lap.

I pet them while we watched the movie and I shared my snacks. At points where the movie was scaring them, he would get closer to me and I would hold him. It was adorable to see them like that even if it was because the movie caught them off guard.

After the movie, we were all vibing to the end credit song that was playing. The beat drop was sick. Boo was catjamming and since I had my phone, I obviously recorded it.

I stopped recording it and chuckled a bit. My plan of getting everyone together to hang out was going perfectly. We had all put our new differences aside and were just hanging out as best friends.

Even Boo had forgotten about what happened at his house. It was for the best anyways. His father had freaked out and instead of having a breakdown, he got very, very mad.

I knew that in a month or so, he would calm down and realize what he had done. As for my family, they never have to know where I went or what I became. They had kicked me out for no reason so they didn't have the privilege to know that stuff.