༆21: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV

The trip to Gyeonggi Province didn't take too long than I expected. Maybe because i'm with him right now, or time just really flies fast. Either way, i'm not regretting that I came with him, he's a good accompany, no doubt.

I located my parent's house in the google map on the screen once we entered the province. Since the cars are now hi-tech, it's more easy to locate the house. Haruto continued driving until we eventually got there.

The house where my Mom and Dad is currently at is just beside the beach. They're living in a small house, with a farm that help them make a living for everyday. It's really peaceful in here because not a lot of people live here. They're most likely to be seen in a city near by.

"Waaaah, home." I said, after getting out of the car and seeing the view. The nature quickly welcomed us with quiet brushes of winds and calm atmosphere. It's just 10AM when we got here. "This place is fanstatic. You parents are lucky that they have a scenery like this." He said, looking at the beach below. We're currently on a semi top hill because this is where my parents live.

"No lie, this place is really majestic and magical. We used to picnic or swim in the beach when I was just a toddler but we left to Seoul because of my Dad's business." I said, also looking at the beach. I suddenly remembered euphoric memories of our family. Since I was an only child, I kinda felt alone while living here because it doesn't have many people in this place. And this place doesn't really have a toddler like me back in the days, which makes my first memory of childhood sad. "Isn't the view so beautiful?" I asked, looking at the sky and the clouds.