002

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

CHAPTER TWO
DO YOU LIKE ROSES OR TULIPS ?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

VIOLET was going to sock Percy Jackson in the shoulder if he asked about Mrs Dodds one more time

All throughout the year he's tried to 'surprise' attack her and Grover by casually mentioning the monster.

It's annoying.

She's good at acting and so are her classmates (Because for them it's genuine that they never had a teacher called Mrs Dodds) For Grover his acting seriously needs work.He would always hesitate before denying her existence.

This is why satyr's never become actors.

She noticed Percy's mood darkening everytime they would deny Mrs Dodds existence.

It makes her feel awful every time.

In fact,She woke up one morning with the worst bed hair known to exist.She cried for five minutes trying to brush it out.

She had to wear a beanie (She loves beanie's, but on bad hair day it is the worst thing to ever exist in her mind) Percy had noticed and even commented on it (She had never wanted more badly for tartarus to swallow her whole)

When she had gotten home,she went straight to sleep...Only for her mother to be there in her dreams,waiting with a smile on her face and saying with glee "He must like you a lot to not make fun of your hair ! It's fate !"

She had shown Violet a glimpse of a black haired man with a little boy with his hair and her violet eyes "You will make such a beautiful family Flower."

She couldn't look Percy in the eye the whole day after that stupid dream !

The guilt is eating her alive.She hate's lying to people she cares about.And she has annoyingly come to care for the black haired,green eyed boy (A fact she doesn't hate as much as she acts like it.)

She had noticed his grades slipping and they were confirmed when he threw his papers onto the library table they studied at with a troubled frown on his face (She hates that frown.He should only ever smile) no matter how much she helped him it seemed to do nothing.

He would reassure her that it's not her fault,it's his for not trying hard enough (She knows that's a lie because Percy Jackson is someone who always tries his hardest from what she has seen...and she's seen a lot because he is all she focuses on-)

But it is her fault.She has to be perfect and she clearly isn't because his grades are not improving by her teaching (they were before but after the Mrs Dodds situation it seemed that nothing she was teaching him was sticking.All her fault)