Chapter 1

I wake up surprisingly refreshed. As I turn toward my alarm clock, I get a quick glimpse of the time. I rub my eyes to make sure that I read it right. OMG! I'm gonna be late. I told myself I wasn't going to be. It's 7:35 and my bus leaves in 10 Minutes!

"Mom!", I yell, "could you start making my breakfast please!", As I rush through my closet looking for a decent pair of clothing. I end up wearing faded jeans and a blue and black striped crop top. I quickly brush my teeth and throw on my white converses. As I frantically sprint down the stairs, I nearly trip, face forward over my younger brothers skateboard.

"Really Nathan?! Could you please pick up after yourself for once!" I grab my waffles from the toaster and smack Nathan in the back of his head. Before my mom can say anything, I yell out "Love you mom, bye!" and rush out the door.

I made it just in time. I arrive just as the bus doors are closing. Morgan saved me a seat next to her, like always.

"What's wrong?", I ask as she looks at me with wide eyes.

She hands me her travel mirror and I nearly screamed!

My hair and makeup! How could I forget my hair and makeup?!

McKenna hands me some lip gloss and I pull out my mini makeup bag. Thank god I didn't take it out last night. I added some foundation, blush, and mascara. I use Maya's comb and hair tie and style it in a messy bun.

Did I forget to introduce my sisters?

Well, not literally but we are so close, you would think so. Anyway these are my sisters. Morgan, Maya, and McKenna. Morgan, shy at first but in the end, you end up loving her. Maya, the coolest kid in school. Everyone knows who she is. She is real, nice to everyone and is super chill. McKenna, the rebel. Knows what she wants, and won't stop till she gets it. Then there is me. Average. Normal life...nothing really special. I am pretty outgoing and I guess I'm funny. Oh and I always make sure to have fun. Honestly, I don't think I should be judging myself. You tell me who I am by judging me on what you have read and what you will continue to read... Hopefully you will continue reading because this story will become a little intense in future chapters.

***

As soon as I got to school, I immediately felt a weird sensation. Who am I kidding, it's Monday. I always feel like this on Monday. Anyways, I put my stuff in my locker and went to class. On the way I bump into my arch rival. Alexa Butler. She is apparently the most 'popular' girl in school who wears nothing but shirts showing her belly, and jeans that are probably cutting off the circulation in her legs.

"Hello, Alexa Smutler", I say.

"Look who actually came to school on time", she retorts.

"Well, look who actually wore shoes that don't make her walk like a penguin."

All she could do then is smirk and walk away. I hurry to my English class. I grab a seat next to McKenna near the back. She instantly starts talking about spring break. That's all shes been talking about for the past 2 weeks now. After this week, no more school. Well for a week, but we have to make the most of it.

Dad-, I mean Mr. Jones may I go to the bathroom.

Its the 3rd Quarter in the school year and I still forget to say Mr. Jones instead of dad sometimes. Its hard having a him as an English teacher. He is correcting me on everything. I literally can't go a day without being corrected on using slang. I mean dad, what else do you expect. I'm in high school for god's sake.

While I'm in the bathroom stall, I hear Morgan and Maya walk in.

"I think it's happening again." Morgan says in a panicing voice.

"Chill out Morgan everything is fine. It's probably because you only got 3 hours of sleep last night."

"No everything is not fine! First last night's dream and now this? I swear, these can't be coincidental.

I come out of the stall and I tell them that I didn't feel right this morning either. Something is definitely up.