chapter 1: 1. oneshot: i died and meet you

first chapter here! i dont know much about another country school system so i am sorry for mistakes. there is mentioned bulling,suisade and death.

In the little town was one 14 year old girl. She dont have any real friends. She thinks about one her bully like her best friend because her and him was childrenhood best friends so she ignored fact about his wrong behaviour.

one day she like always wake up in her bed and do her morning rutine. she didnt know that this day was her last day between living humans. she arrive in her school like always, she go in the class as everyone else.

she was very good student but nobody in th class like her because she isnt beautifull or popular like her ex-best friend.she try her best go along with everyone, she try everything but nothing work.

in the lunch break she tell her ex best friend/bully about her one wish but his answer was "you worthless for something like that but because i am feel nice today i give you advice. take swan dive from rooftop and pray better for that in another life." then he left her alone.

she thinks with tears about his words to the end the school day. she look on her face and arms in the bathroom mirror. she talk herself "i think he is right. i am not enaught pretty and popular, i dont have support of anyone, i cant affort follow my dream. Can i took his advice?".

the young girl with this sad thinking go automatically on school rooftop. she carefully go to the edge of roof. she look down from that spot. she look on the people below her. she quietly say her last goodbey. she start free fall down. she hit the ground and end it.

she open her eyes and see herself in the graveyard. she look around herself and her eyes found some kinda siluete near by her grave. she come near to the siluete. she take better look at the siluete and she with shock recognized her older brother.

her older brother look her way and he was in shock. he thinks so hard about reason why his innocent little sister is now ghost like him. for second he is thinks that it is his fault because he died in car accident even he promised her he come back but suddenly he remember that was 6 years ago.

the older brother offered her hug and she gladly accept it. she felt happy because now she can see her brother again. she ask her brother "what happend to you big bro?why you left me alone?" and he answer her honestly "i wanted you granted your wish about your dream but when i was on my way home someone really fast bumped on the my car and i dont survive that. i am so sorry my little sister.".he was silent for minute then he asks her "how did you died my sweet little sister?"

she looks on him with sad and guilt then she reply "i commited suicade.my childrenhood best friend turn in the my bully but i ignored that. he tell me do that. i am now glad i do that because we are now together. i dont wanna leave you"

he felt angry but didnt show up and give her another hug "yes we are together forever."

meanwile her bully when he heard she died he cried for tree days and nights. he felt masive guilt in his chest but he know he can not undo her death. he end his friendship with her another bullies and try to be better person. he find her grave ad he come that place every weekend.

one day he comes her grave and say "i find in your room some text your song and some audio. i try my best when i grown up be famous singer like you wanted be and i will make sure that your songs will be popular and well selling songs on the shops." he give on the grave sme flowers nad left.

she and her brother was there when he is saied that and she was more then happy to heard that. she and her brother now can rest in peace.

The end

i hope you like it