punch

Again graser stared. It was kinda akward. But I ignored it and got on insagram. I took a picture with jordan. I posted it on my fan page and ya. Jordan kissed me today and yeah daddy af. No one believed me but I knew what was true. "Chelsea there's room right here." Graser pointed at a emtey seat. "She's good." Jordan said. "I'm good." I said. "Heyy bro." Ryan said punching my arm. "Ya?" I said. "So are you gonna tell us about ur self?" Ryan said. "Ummm... I smoke. I like mine craft. I don't have a YouTube. And ya. You wanna ask questions cause I'm not good at this." I said. They asked random questions and I answered. After we were done they wanted to watch a movie. We watched chucky and Jordan screamed like a girl and hid in me. He sniffed me. It was wired but ok. After the movie they were seeing who can cook. They desided that they wanted me to cook. Of course graser wanted bee to cook. But I cooked some stuff. They liked it but graser "wasn't hungry" I can't believe he could be this rude. He was my favorite youtuber. Jordan wanted to talk to me so he pulled me in his and Ryan's room. "Are you ok?" He said. "Yeah, dude I just cooked for the cube members. This is like the best day of my life. I'm fangirling so much inside." I said. "Ok I just diddnt want you getting upset over graser, he's a dick. That's why I don't record with him." He said. "I mean I'm kinda surprised that graser is this rude cause he was one of my favorite youtubers but I mean I don't really get upset over this stuff." I said. "Good. You wanna chill in here?" He said. "Yeah. I'm getting tired."I said. We laid on the bed and he held me in his arms. Ryan walked in. "Oh... um... do you want me to go?" He said. "Your good." Jordan said. "Ok making shure you wernt making friend ship." He said sitting on the other bed. "Ew. I'm just tired. I'll probably sleep wile your at panel." I said snuggleing into Jordan's chest. After a second dull came in. "Hey." She said sitting on Ryan's bed. "Hey." We said. After a few minutes Devon came in. "What the hell?" I said. "What?" Ryan said laughing. "Are we like having a party, I don't mind but why is everyone coming in?" I said with Jordan playing with my blonde hair. "Oh I'm tired of hearing graser talk shit." Devon said. "Same." Dull and Ryan said. "About what?" Jordan said becoming fully awake again. They looked at each other worried. They looked like that because Jordan told me he has anger issues and goes off easily. "You and her." Devon said blocking the door. Jordan got up. "Fuck him." He yelled punching the wall. I backed against the wall. Putting my knees on my chest. "Why are you getting so mad? You usually don't care when people talk about you." Ryan said. "I'm mad because you can talk about me, but don't fucking talk about her." He said pacing. "Devon move." Jordan said. I guess Jordan's gotten mad before like this and they kinda know what he does. Devon moved and Jordan walked out. "Why the fuck don't you say it to my face." He said to graser. "What?" Graser said looking confused. "You wanna talk shit go ahead tell me. Or you will only tell me what you said about me and not her cause you know I'll kick youre ass." Jordan said. "You wanna know what I said?" Graser said. "I said. That your a fucking man whore that will mess her sluty ass up cause her dumb ass will catch feelings for you cause she's a dumb blonde bitch and once you get board with her you'll go on to the next one just like you did to bee." Graser said. Jordan started clenching his fists. And breathing heavy. "Get me away from him cause I'm about to fucking kill him. I'm not playing." Jordan said. He was serious. Now I've been bullied but I've never felt so horrible. I got up I got in front of jordan. "Oh look its the slut." Graser said getting in my face and pushed me. I stumbled and stood up. I punched him as hard as I could in his face. "Huh fuck." I said grabbing my hand and crouching. He fell to the floor. Every body was crowding us making shure were ok. Jordan grabbed my hand and ran out the door with our bags. We ran to the park. "Thank you." He said. "Why?" I said. " because if no one got him away I would have killed him and I'm not kidding." He said. "Wanna stay here for a bit then go back." I said. "Yeah." He said. a few minuets passed and Ryan came running. We were sitting in the grass and Ryan bent and put his hands on his knees catching his breath. "Hey." He said weezing. "Are you ok?" I said giggling. "Yeah." He said catching his breath. He stood up. "You guys wanna come back?" He said. "Shure." I said standing up and brushing grass off my self, Jordan doing the same. Jordan grabbed my hand and started walking. "So what happened?" Jordan asked. "Well, graser got up and his mouth was bleeding and fainted. We cleaned him up and he's laying down right now I think." Ryan said us. It was silent the rest of the walk. We reached the house and walked in. We didn't look at anyone we just walked in Ryan's and Jordan's room. "Are you coming or staying?" Jordan asked. "I'm gonna stay and take a nap." i said sitting on the bed. "OK love." Jordan said.