𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙇𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈 ³ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵈ

⚠❗❗THIS APPLICATION FORM IS CLOSED NOW❗❗⚠

( IMPORTANT NOTE for customers who had requested book covers before that you have to shout out this book again on your message board, tags, vote on chapters you even left before, and follow all the rules right below )

ೃ⁀➷[ NO SHOP-HOPPING ]
if you try to do it then It's not a good idea. I'll just reject your form, add you to the black list ( which I like the most ), and even mute you.

ೃ⁀➷[ USE FOR A CERTAIN TIME ]
Use the cover at least for 2 weeks. Because I'm a high school student so I don't have time for doing things which not gonna give me pleased for my hard work so if you can't use my covers for 2 weeks then definitely gonna add you to the black list and report you as much as cover shops owners I know to not accept your form there too.

ೃ⁀➷[ READING LIST ]
Add this book to your public reading list.

ೃ⁀➷[ NO DISRESPECTING ]
You're not allowing me to disrespect me, my partner, or anyone here. Respect our words and understand our decisions.

ೃ⁀➷[ RE-DOS ]
You can request us for 2 re-dos with an explanation of why you want to change or re-do.

ೃ⁀➷[ PUBLISHED BOOKS ]
If your book is published with at least some chapters then ofc fill the form. If not then don't you dare to fill out the cover form which we not gonna see in our lifetime and waste our precious time on it.

ೃ⁀➷[ ACCEPTING OR NOT ]
It's up to us if we accept your form or not because if we found your request too complicated or too vague or we don't think we can do it.

ೃ⁀➷[ DON'T SPAM ]
Don't spam me with requests on message boards. I will only take requests filled in my DM's or my this cover shop, under the chapter dedicated to Application Form.

ೃ⁀➷[ PASSWORD ]
To make sure that you read all the rules, I am giving you a password which I will ask for in the forms. The password is ( ASTRAL ).