Chapter 3

Frankie's POV

I sigh and wipe away the stray tears.

I look back to Mollie.

"Nothing just stressed. I'm fine, don't worry."

I grab the tea and pick up my phone.

I compose a new tweet.

'@FrankieTheSats: That awful moment when you can't fall back asleep because you're too stressed :/'

I lay back down and take a swig from my tea.

Then I saw that HE replied.

Louis fricken Tomlinson.

I looked at his tweet and I could've just melted right there.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: @FrankieTheSats Awww it's ok babe, everything's gonna be alright;)'

*Sighs* winkey faces.

I wish I could tweet him back, but I'm positive Eleanor will see it.

Maybe I could DM him? How would she know?

You know what, why don't I just text him? How could she find out anyways?

I pull up his contact and start to write a text, until I got a message from the same unknown number as before.

'Ah Ah Ahhhhh, I wouldn't do that if I were you! Remember what I said, I'm ALWAYS watching. Be careful, bitch.

-El'

Ugh the audacity of this bitch! Who does she think she is texting that to me?!

Fuck this, I'm texting him.

I retype the message and send it.

'Hey Lou it's Frankie!'

It's not much, but a little goes a long way.

Immediately I get a response.

'You do realize its like five AM, right? Haha:)'

Ohhhhhhh wow, I really should've thought of thought.

'Oops? Haha I just was all lonely and stuff...'

I realized how desperate and stupid I sounded after I sent that. Wowwwwww I am sooooooo dumb.

I really need to think things through more...

'Awwww babe, do you need a hug? I can get Niall to come over! :)'

I giggle giddily. Geez I sound like a total fangirl right now!

'Yes pleaseeee I would love a Horan Hug!!!!1!!!!!111!!!1!1!!!! OMD that would totally make my day, like oh my feeeeeeeelssssss<3'

I put all of my fangirl emotions into my text before sending it. I've seen a lot of directions comment "feels" on pictures of the guys and I'm beginning to wonder if it's like an orgy...? Lol awks if he knows what it means he'd be like "...da fuck..."

Soon enough, I got a reply.

'Wow I didn't know you were THAT type... Aha just kiddin love:)'

Ok I feel like this is going to sound creepy but.... THE FEELS.

I had to, ok? It just fits the situation, if ya know what I mean;)

Yep this just got awkward...

'Better get used to it, Tomlinson;)'

I send it and lay back, very pleased with myself.

I got another text, however it wasn't from Louis.

I sigh and prepare myself.

'Don't be so content, I'm no idiot. Sorry, but I had to get back at you for making contact! Check Twitter trends;)

-El'

My heart stops.

Oh shit oh shit what did she do!

I pull up the Twitter app on my phone and click on the trends.

I scroll down slowly, savoring my last few seconds before I see something that may or may not potentially wreck my life.

The first trend was '#FrankiedoesntdeserveLouis'

The next one was '#LouisdoesntlikeFrankie'

Then '#IHateFrankieS'

And last but certainly not least, '#KillYourselfFrankieSanford'

Talk about harsh.

A few tears leak down my face before I become aware of them.

I sigh as a notification pops up, telling me I got five new texts. Oh, joy.

From Louis:

'hey I saw the trends, are you alright? If you want I can come over, or...?'

'Yeah, I'm fine! Nbd, right?' I text slowly. If only he knew...

From Sam:

'You better explain to me why everyone is saying you're cheating on me with that Louis guy!'

I decide against responding to him.

From Unknown Number:

'Wah poor little Frankie, can't take an insult, huh? Well just wait for what's to come, whore.

-El'

I angrily dig my finger nails into the skin on my hand. What's her problem?! It's not all my fault that her boyfriend doesn't like her anymore!

From Vanessa:

'Look babe, I'm sorry about what I said. We shouldn't fight over a guy, and you're right, I have my boyfriend an you have yours. I shouldn't have said those things about you.

Sorry,

Nessa.'

I was happy that she wasn't mad at me. I have this anxiety problem and one thing that can trigger it is stress and I was stressing out.

I looked at the last one.

From Unknown Number:

'HEY IT'S HARREHHHHH. So I stole Louis' phone and I saw the texts, and FYI your two are gunna have cute babies, and second, I know you're not fine. You can tell me anything love. I know we don't really know eachother, but you're a gorgeous girl and a nice person, you don't deserve hate.

-HAZZAAAAAAAA YOUR BOOOOOO'

I smile when I read it, loving how sweet these boys are. I'm suddenly hit by fatigue and decide it'd be best to get to sleep, since its 5:30 in the morning.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Ermmm.... So.... Basically....

Hey guys! I'm sorry I made you wait!

I'm trying to make a schedule for updates, I'm thinking every Sunday and Friday? Today is just an exception because I was bored.

So yes, I love you, you're beautiful, I hope you enjoyed it!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

I love Oreos.

... I mean you.

Nah, I mean Oreos.

~Abby<3