Timothy Landgrave

After helping clean up, I asked for the boy's name, "Timothy, my name is Timothy Landgrave."

I smiled at Timothy, "Well Timothy I don't know why those guys made this mess but I'd like to come check up on you again. I don't want anyone to do this to you again, okay?"

Timothy jumped with a big smile on his face, "Yes, thank you so much!" He hugged me, "My brother has never been very nice to me, so don't worry too much."

I rose an eyebrow, "Your brother did this?" I asked

Timothy frowned and nodded, "I'm used to it, so it's okay."

"No, no, Timothy if your brother bothers you again, at least for this week, I want you to come to me so I can help." I smiled while ordering Timothy in the kindest way possible

"Thank you," he paused, "What's your name?"

"I'm Daniel, it's very nice to meet you." I shook Timothy's hand and headed to my room.

I saw Joshua had set his things on one of the beds, luckily he chose the one near the window. I set my belongings on my bed and put all of it away in the drawers next to my bed.

Joshua walked in and started talking to me, "I saw what you did with that kid."

I glared at him, "His name is Timothy."

"Calm down dude, I just wanted to say that I didn't suspect that from you and that I was surprised. I respect you for helping him. I would've never done that if I'm going to be honest." He explained and smiled, "I know I'm probably not exactly like your friends but, would you like to be?"

I blinked a few times, not responding. Did he really just ask me, of all people, to be friends with him? I forced a smile on my face, before I had the chance to say anything Mrs.Cindy walked into our dorm.

"We have a performance to go to in about ten minutes. If you want to change you might want to hurry." She informed us walking away to the next group.

I grabbed my black skinny jeans and an orange button-up shirt. I fixed my hair and followed behind the big crowd that was headed to the auditorium.

After a few minutes we were in the lobby of the auditorium, I found an empty bench and sat down. I watched people go by, talking with each other. I saw Joshua talking to his new friends. After another few minutes the group of outcasts came in, they were all smiling and laughing with each other. It annoyed me.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled to myself. After another few minutes, the doors to the auditorium had finally opened, I luckily found a seat in the back row. I saw Timothy come in through the doors, he was like me. Alone. I called for him and motioned to the seat next to me. The only difference between me and Timothy is the fact that I choose to be alone. I felt pity for Timothy. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered.

"Hi Daniel!" He exclaimed

"Wanna sit with me through this..." I paused trying to think of the words that Mrs. Cindy used earlier, "performance?"

He smiled and nodded. Before sitting down, he turned and looked over to a girl from the outcasts and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up in return.

When he sat down I asked, "Who's that?"

"That's my sister," he smiled at me, "She's really nice. A lot nicer than my brother."

"That's good!" I giggled to him

"Yeah her name is Charlotte!" He informed me before the lights went out around us and an instructor came out on the stage.

'Charlotte, that's a pretty name.' I thought in the back of my mind before paying attention to the speaker