Chapter 23

You didn't know when you fell asleep, but you jolted up when you heard the door open and a man stepped in. "W-Who are you?" You weren't scared before but this man gave you creepy vibes as he stalked towards you.

"I'm Rumlow, sweetheart." He said and leaned down. He went to touch your face but you moved away from him. "I see why Rogers likes you. Maybe I can get a taste as well." He smirked as he eyed you up and down.

"Touch me and my brother will kill you." You threatened.

"Your brother?" Rumlow laughed. "Rogers caught your brother and has taken him somewhere. Guess there's no one to save you now." He said and gripped your leg, pulling you down on the small bed as he got on top of and pinned you down, getting in between your legs.

"Get off of me! Get off!" You screamed, hitting him with you hands.

"Your fiesty." Rumlow said as he got on his kness and took your hands, pinning them above your head. "Come on. Stop fighting."

"No." You said and raised your leg, bringing it up and kicked Rumlow in the stomach.

Rumlow grunted as he landed on the floor with a thud. "You bitch." Rumlow snarled and stood. He removed his knife and approached you. "You're gonna pay for that."

He pushed on back on the bed and put his knees on your stomach, making you unable to move. He then lifted your arm and you felt pain coursing through you lower arm. You screamed out as you saw the blood dripping down. You saw a large cut  starting from your elbow up to your wrist. "Don't tempt me to do that gain." Rumlow said and gripped your chin as you sobbed due to the pain. "Shut up and just do what you're told." You shook your head and whispered 'no'. Rumlow growled. "Fine then." He let go of your face and gripped your shirt and tore it in half with his knife.

Rumlow whistled as he saw the black bra you wore. "Wow. Now that's something." He stepped back and looked at you. You covered yourself with what was left of your shirt. "Now before we start." Rumlow took your hands and removed something from his pockets.

You eyes widened when you saw the objects. He threw the handcuffs and the roll of duct tape on the bed as he once again pushed you down. "No please." You pleaded when you knew what he was doing. "Please, don't." You screamed. You didn't know why you were begging. But you were scared since the moment Rumlow stepped inside the room. The brave feeling was taken over by fear.

But he didn't listen and kept going. He took the handcuffs and cuffed your hands to the bedpost. "Now don't you look ravishing." He said and tore a piece of tape and put in on your mouth. Shutting your screams of help.

"Now let's begin." Rumlow said and hovered above you and started kissing your neck and jaw. You tried pushing him off but couldn't do much. "Stay still you bitch." He yelled at you and slapped you across your cheek. You stopped thrashing as you felt the burn on your cheek from where he hit you. "What did I tell you earlier? Huh?" He asked. "I think I told you to shut up and do what I tell you to, right?" You nodded in response. What else could you do? "Then stay still." He growled.

You shut your eyes when you felt his hand on the band of your jeans. You screamed when his hand went inside your jeans . He laughed when he touched you through the fabric of your underwear. "You aren't wet yet? Don't worry. I'll have you wet and ready for me in no time."

You felt his fingers roughly rubbing against you and he shifted your panties to the side and inserted two fingers inside. Rumlow was about to move them when the door opened and another man came in. "Rumlow."

"What?!" Rumlow growled and looked at him.

"Stark is here." The man said.

"Stark?"

"Yes, sir. And he's got Rogers with him."