Bear walkers

For as long as I've known the planet  of Etheria, its a place of magical princesses and professional sorcerers. But somehow in such a world as this one, magic found a connection with evolution. Long ago before the first ones arrived on Etheria and when huge creatures roamed the land , were people who lived among nature, survival on Etheria was kinda tough if you're the most likely species to eat less of anything and to get eaten the most by anything. with every passing month the beings starved, and every passing year their numbers drop.  But as time went on, the people of Etheria formed companionship with one  of most powerful creatures , the Tiger wolf-bear. These beasts was one of a kind, fierce, strong, fast, and fearless. But what really sets this creature apart from others, was it's compassion. The wolf-bear helped and encourage the people of Etheria to thrive off the land, and as time passed,they become bear walkers, beings that can turn into beasts at their own will.  For many years, Etheria was a planet all to themselves. That was until the first ones came, they tell a rumors of false wolf-bear attacks and as the new people of Etheria took over, seeing as it was no longer safe, the bear walkers  were forced  to go into hiding. Etheria was never the same after that.

Until now

*Dazmine Stands there face to face with the same creature she saw in the battle of Bright moon, but it was smaller, and hanging from a rope attached to a tree*

Dazmine: *Walks to the creature* Wooooah * It snaps it teeth at her* AH! Easy just  *The creature attacks again* Just let me help ok? * It snaps and slashes claws at her as Dazmine tries to help* Hold still!

* Dazmine Jumps around, trying to grab the rope, but with each two jumps, she missed. The creature smacks and kicks at her, which frustrates her enough to punch it  in the face, right before being  bitten on the arm*

Dazmine: Ack!

*As the creature was free, Dazmine looks at her arm. But as she looked up, she saw a vision of a girl with wild hair, causing her to be scared and confused. The creature approached Dazmine as she flinches, but she suddenly felt a lick, she looks up at it. After running off, the animal looks at her again and leaves. Ralph whimpers as he licks the bite mark*

Dazmine: It's ok, I'm fine....I think

*The two return back to Brightmoon, Dazmine wash off the bite and wraps bandages around it, She sits in a room, looking out a window*

Dazmine: *Looks at her arm and lets out a sigh*  Probably nothing to worry about *Lays down as Ralph lays his head on her*

Ami:  *Knocks* Dazmine, You in here?

Dazmine: Oh uhhh yeah

Ami: *walks in but suddenly saw the bite mark on her arm*  Oh my stars, what happened??

Dazmine: I-it's nothing , just scratched myself on a rock is all

Ami: A rock??

Dazmine: It was a small-ish pointed rock.  Look, let's not make this a big deal then it already is, it'll heal soon.

Ami: *Sigh*...Ok. *grooms dazmine's pigtails* So what did you see out there?

Dazmine:  You remember that large animal in stripes and has the long fangs? I saw another one but it was smaller

Ami: Wait, there's more of them?

Dazmine: I think so. Though I don't think there could many around. Y'know with the horde attacking and all

Ami: Hey, you'll never know, until you find out

Dazmine: *Looks out a window* Hm 

I probably Should've told Ami about the bite, because when night came around, the first minutes of me waking up  was completely confusing, yet shocking.