Bonus ~ Late Night Snacking

After your shenanigans with Jungkook, you went to clean yourself up in the bathroom as Jungkook waited, sitting butt naked on your bed. Behind closed doors, you still couldn't believe you just sucked off your best friend's little brother. Yeah, this might be something you'd regret later, but was it fun? Fuck yes.

You grabbed whatever you had in the bathroom to slip on - an oversized shirt it is. You weren't sure what was going to happen next. You guessed you'd figure it out later. Now, it was time to face Jungkook.

The door creek loudly when you stepped out. And there sat a fully naked Jungkook, covering his crotch, patiently waiting for you to finish cleaning up. It took everything in you not to laugh at him in this very compromising position. You had to hold your hand over your mouth as you brought him a warm towel, and sat a good two feet away from him.

"What's so funny huh?" He asked while wiping himself down.

You had to look away but you really didn't want to, even his thunderous thighs looked delicious. Good god woman, you really needed to get fucked, badly. "Hmm...? Nothing." You shook your head. "This is all...just very new to me."

"Giving head? I don't think you had any issues." He said with no hesitation, tongue pressed against the inside of his cheek, wondering if it'll happen again.

A loud smack across his chest could be heard echoing throughout your room. His hands flew up to ease the pain you inflicted upon him and your eyes automatically flew down to his cock.

"My god woman--you are so violent." He was going to scold you for always hitting him, but he saw you eyeing his goods. "Gimme thirty minutes and we can go for round two."

You lifted your hand, getting ready for another smack but decided against it. "Go get cleaned up, you nasty man."

"Who are you calling nasty? Didn't you just have my dick in your mouth?" Jungkook cocked his eyebrow, flashing you a shit-eating grin. Oh, what he'd do to have your mouth on him again.

You had to give it to him. He had you there. "Oh--shut up and get your clothes on."

He didn't spend too much time in the bathroom. When he came out, you were sitting up, already underneath the covers. He nervously scratched the back of his head. "I guess I'll talk to you later?"

"Where are you going?"

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Uh...home?"

"It's late. Just sleep here tonight." Your bed was big enough for the two of you.

Jungkook wasn't expecting you to ask him to stay. "Are...you sure?"

You nodded. "Yeah, we're just sleeping."

He looked at you again, just to make sure. So you waved him down, and removed the blanket for him. He walked over without hesitance and began removing his shirt.

Immediately your eyes widened, looking away, trying not to ogle him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa--what are you doing? We're sleeping, nothing else."

He chuckled at you making a spectacle of him taking his clothes off, as if you didn't do more than that just a little earlier. "I'm getting comfortable."

"Naked?" You asked with a perplexed tone.

"I always sleep in my underwear. I can't sleep in my jeans, that's ridiculous."

You rolled your eyes and tucked yourself under your blanket, and Jungkook did the same, then switched your light off. He was shuffling around trying to find a good spot.

You peered over, staring blankly at him. "You good yet?" You asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Almost there." He joked and began shuffling even more, until he scooted closer towards you, spooning you from behind.

You yelped in surprise. U-jin wasn't a very touchy guy, but you supposed Jungkook was the opposite, which you liked. He snuggled in close, his body mirroring yours, pulling you in towards him. You weren't sure what to do, so you patted his hand awkwardly for a few moments. He couldn't help but find you endearing.

"Noona..."

You hummed with heavy eyes, drooping. It was a long day. You needed some shut-eye.

"Can I kiss you goodnight?"

A small smile left your lips before you turned around to face him. Your room was fairly dark except for a small fragment peeking through from the moonlight. And there you were, looking into those doe eyes, the ones that held the stars. His thumb gently grazes back and forth along your cheek, before he stops at your chin, pulling you towards him. Your lips touching his again, only there wasn't a burning passion or heat behind it - so tender, so sweet, your lips intertwining with his, like it was always meant to be.

One thing you could do forever, was stay like this, tangled in his arms, your lips on his. He could have easily demanded more, but there was only a playfulness coming from his lips. He smiled into the kiss, loving how close he was to you, loving that after all these years of pining, you were his. If it was only for a moment, so be it, he'll soak up every minute, every second. He kept his eyes half open, sneaking a peek, needing to make sure this was real.

You, him, kissing.

A small moan left your mouth when his tongue begged to enter yours and you gladly let him. There was a hinge of excitement bubbling deep in your belly as you continued kissing. Again, it was late, you couldn't let yourself get carried away. You brought your palms to rest on his chest, and he cupped your face, closing the distance.

Never in a million years did you think you'd be kissing Jungkook, let alone be in a predicament such as this. You pulled away to take a breath, more so to stop yourself from going further tonight. "We should...we should probably get some sleep."

"Sorry...got a little carried away. I just really wanted to kiss you."

Your cheeks became as red as an apple, thankfully it was dark so Jungkook couldn't see it. It wasn't like you to become all vulnerable and giddy in front of him, but here he was making you turn into mush. "Goodnight," you muttered softly before pressing your lips one more time. You turned back around so that you wouldn't be tempted to continue.

He didn't want to stop but he wanted to respect your wishes. Inching closer, pressing himself against your back, he draped his arm over and squeezed you, whispering, "Can I keep you?"