Chapter 1: Prolouge.

3 2 1 Start.

--------------------------------

Welcome to MHA where you could be a god, quirkless, or have such a trashy quirk that you give up on being a hero.

Our hero's of this story are Y/n L/n and Uynm7263 or Uynm Manar.

These were best friends in the past and still are even after their quirks activated.

Teacher: Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but you're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?

Everyone except Y/n and Uynm: Yeah!

Katsuki: Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!

Everyone - Y/n, Uynm, and Izuku: That was uncalled for, Katsuki!

Katsuki: You all should shut up like the extras you are!

Teacher: Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugo?

Everyone: That school? Eh? It was the top 0.2% this year.

Katsuki: That's why you all are just extras! I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A-

Y/n: So did me and Uynm, you're not special.

Teacher: Oh yeah, Midoriya, Y/n, and Uynm wanted to go to U.A., too, right?

Everyone except for Y/n and Uynm laugh.

Y/n: Shut up all of you, most of your quirks are useless.

Katsuki: Damn you, Deku. Uynm I can see, but you and Y/n are quirkless.

Y/n walks over and grabs Katsuki's hand before it attacks Izuku.

Y/n: Some hero you are, attacking someone else.

Katsuki: Damn you!

Katsuki gets flung to the wall and pinned by a dark needle.

Y/n: Don't act like a villian.

Izuku: Thank you...

Timeskip.

Y/n and Uynm walk to the front of the building and start walking home.

Y/n: Going for U.A?

Uynm: Yep. The 3 quirk accident should help me. But you just showed your quirk, you sure you're ready?

Y/n: Been training it. Plus I don't want to give people the advantage of knowing my quirk.

Uynm: I do feel bad for Izuku.

Y/n: No you don't. You're just sad.

Uynm: Fair enough.

Uynm goes into his house and Y/n goes into his house.

Y/n: Ok. Current mutation is on 2... I wonder when the 3rd mutation happens.

Timeskip.

Y/n and Uynm walk into U.A.

Y/n: This should be it.

Y/n and Uynm go inside and sit down.

Uynm: Those 10 months were annoying...

Present Mic: For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!

No one speaks.

Mic: What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?

Silence.

Mic: As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conductiong ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?

Silence.

Uynm: Great, battle center A.

Y/n: I got battle center B. Guess we can't work together...

Mic: Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains.  Of course, attacking other examinees and other unheroic actions are prohibited! 

???: Excuse me sir. On the printout there are four types of villains. If it's a misprint-

Y/n: Did you not do research? Let him explain.

Mic: The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center. An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it. Finally, I'll give you listeners a present, our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes." Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now everyone, good luck suffering.

Y/n: Good luck.

Uynm: I'll need it...

Y/n and Uynm fist bump and go to their battle centers.

End

---------------------------------------------

Motivation hates me.