Info 2# Powers and Arcktype

Lets start with the Names Y/n earn and how he earn them and Arcktype Lets go!

True Hero (Y/n earn this by Saving many civilians many times and The Government called Y/n and gave him the Title True Hero and the Queen of England Agreed aswill)

Masked Hero (No one saw his face And I mean no one and the President asked Y/n why couldn't he see his face and Y/n told him that his face need to be an Secret and Y/n save people will having an Mask on his face)

Child Prodigy (Y/n when he went to his new world he is an Prodigy and an Good one as will his brain was smarter then the worlds best Scincetest and Albert Einstein)

Genuis (Never underestimate how smart Y/n is he can out smart anyone and trick people so easliy and people say that Y/n is so smart he can do the hardest Math quesion in one second)

Alpha male (... Do I really have to explain this one? Yes alright Y/n is Alpha male he can dominate anyone without any Problem and they Obey him so easliy it not even Funny)

Academia Alpha (Y/n has the Perfect Body and I mean Perfect Y/n Body tone, Muscles, Face, and even down below)

Student Council President (Y/n is the School Council President thanks to his high Alpha rank so he easliy become it)

Class President (Same as Student Council one)

Clubs President (Same as the Class and School Council)

Polymath (Y/n is the like an All Knowing of Knowledge or Learning so if an Teacher asked him and Question Y/n answer it in one second and have all A+ in all Subjets)

Master Spy (Y/n is an Master Spy he never been caught people wonder if He was an Ghost Y/n can get so quiet even Elephants and Whales can't sense Him elephants and Whales has the worlds best Sense in the whole world if they can't Sense Y/n... Welp)

Monster Slayer (Y/n will earn this title from Slaying so many Orges and Trolls and His the best at it aswill)

Demonic Slayer (Y/n slan Demon, Demon Lords and so much he got this title and they said this was the bardest Title to get)

Power-Skill Combo (Y/n can combine the crazyist things and make it work so good others are shocked so hard Even Zues lightning can't handle it)

All-Rounder (Y/n is good at Anything and goes all around to do anything)

Master of All (Y/n Mastered Everything Known to Human, Demon, Angels, and Gods, Y/n can kill anyone without even moving an Inch and I'll explain why in Chapter One)

Jack-Of-All-Stats (Y/n is an Jack of all Stats like his stats are Op even the power level is Over 9,000)

Empowered Badass Normal (Y/n is so Badass the whole Schools he been in Obeys him at how badass he is and Y/n just do one trick and the school thinks his Badass) 

Master Chef (Y/n is an Master at Cooking and no one can beat him at it and Y/n has 30 restaurant around the World) 

Trickster (Y/n can trick anyone and H/n is so skilled at it No one can catch him doing it not even the Lie detector cam catch him)

Now time for Dragon Physiology Powers and Y/n can Transform Into them Okay now Lets Go!

Transcendent Dragon Physiology (Y/n has the Ability to transform into an Divine Dragon or Dragon Deity or have the Powers of it)- (All Dragon-based Powers)

Dragon Lord Physiology (Y/n was the First Dragon ever so he get the Title of Dragon Lord and the Powers of it is Godly)- (All Dragon Lord-Based Powers)

Mutated Dragon Physiology (Y/n can become Hybrid Dragons to make him stronger or Weaker to play with the Enemy)- (Genetic mutation/Genetic Evoltion)

Gestalt Drsgon Physiology (Y/n can become an Lizard and Dragon Hybrid or Snake with Dragons wings... Nope that going to give me Nightmares)- (Gestalt Form)