🌪️💘Sky Lovers💘🌪️

It was Valentine's Day in Japan and a lot of people were excited to show their love for the people they care for most; Especially for Ochaco Uraraka, who's planning to tell her sweet Sky Dragon Slayer Wendy Marvell how much she loves her. Today, she invited Wendy over to her house for a sleepover and she's excited to spend a night alone with her crush.

Ochaco: "Wendy, you're really here."

Wendy: "Hi, Ochaco. I brought over some cheese sandwiches in case if we got hungry."

Ochaco: "Wow, thanks. Please, come on in."

     After Wendy stepped inside, she notices that Ochaco's house is more like her a apartment.

Wendy: "Wow, Ochaco. Your place looks great."

Ochaco: "Really?"

Wendy: "Yeah. In fact, it reminds me a bit of my apartment back in Magnolia. It looks so well done."

Ochaco: "Thanks."

Wendy: "Where should I put my stuff?"

Ochaco: "Oh, you can put those in my room for tonight."

Wendy: "Okay."

     With that, Ochaco shows Wendy to her bedroom; Surprisingly, it looks just as normal as any other girls bedroom. Which actually would make sense because, Wendy is the same way.

Ochaco: "Hey, Wendy? Can I talk to you for a bit? There's something I need to tell you."

Wendy: "Really? Okay, What's up?"

     Ochaco then took a deep breath and explained to Wendy how she feels about her.

Ochaco: "During the entrance exam for U.A, I noticed something about you that made me feel inspired in a way that I couldn't see before. While I was trapped in the large amount of broken cement, you and Deku both saved me by combining both your powers to stop a robot and got lots of combat and rescue points. When you helped me out of the rubble, I started to feel like you could be the person who is an amazing future No.1 Hero."

Wendy: "Really?"

Ochaco: "Yeah. In fact, you inspire people to achieve their goals and never back down from anything or even anyone; Including me."

Wendy: "Ochaco..."

Ochaco: "Wait, there's more; During our time in U.A together for a few months, I began to feel something stronger than just admiration for you. Somehow, and it was a bit confusing at that time, you could be the 1 person who really understands me the most in this or even any other world."

Wendy: "What are you trying to say, Ochaco?"

     Ochaco carefully took another deep breath and finally tells Wendy how she feels about her.

Ochaco: "I'm saying that I love you Wendy Marvell; I've always loved you."

Wendy: "What?"

Ochaco: "I know it sounds a bit crazy, but I've always loved you since the moment we met. Thing is, I'm not sure if you want this, but will you be my girlfriend?"

     Wendy paused for a moment and then responded with a clear answer.

Wendy: "Ochaco, to tell you the truth,........... I actually feel the same way about you."

     Ochaco felt surprised from what Wendy said and slowly started to feel happy.

Ochaco: "You do?"

Wendy: "Of course. When you told me about you're becoming a hero to support your family, I was overwhelmed with joy. Someone who cares about family and supports them regardless is definitely hero material in my opinion. I'm actually glad I got the the chance to meet you months ago."

     Ochaco soon felt tears forming from her eyes and down her face with a smile and slowly embraced her with a hug and a sweet kiss; Thus causing Wendy to do the same with her.

Ochaco: "Thank you, Wendy. Today just became the best day of our lives. I love you, my dragon queen."

Wendy: "I love you too, Rosy cheeks. It's only beginning for us today and it will get better in the near future."

Ochaco: "Don't I know it. By the way, do you think I'm a great hero too?"

Wendy: "I don't just think, Ochaco. I know that you already are one. A hero lives in all of us and we needed to understand that in order to keep moving forward."

     With those words said, Wendy began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

     After Wendy's song, the 2 girls embraced each other for a sweet kiss.

Ochaco: "So, you wanna watch a movie tonight."

Wendy: "Yeah, sounds good to me. What all do you got?"

     With those words said, they looked for a romantic comedy movie to watch and enjoyed the rest of their Valentine's Day together.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

🎉 You've finished reading 🌪️Sky Lovers🌪️ (A 🤎💙WenChaco💙🤎 💘Valentine's Day Special💘) 🎉