★★ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ★★

❝ And I will find the strength to un-tape my mouth

❝ And I will find the strength to un-tape my mouth. When I used to be afraid of the words. But I've learned just to let it out. Now my heart is ready to burst. 'Cause I, I feel like I'm ready for love. And I wanna be your everything and more. And I know everyday you say it. But I just want you to be sure. That I am yours. ❞

I am Yours - Ella Henderson

In which a story is told about a successful writer who struggles with all aspects of her health. Yes, she is famous for her hard work, being grant with fans and recognition. But she still lives a struggling lonely life. Between her health and past she doesn't know what to do anymore. That is until she is given the suggestion to adopt a hybrid from her doctor for emotional support. Taking the advice, she soon looks into adopting a hybrid which she does, finding a handsome kind tiger hybrid. But it soon leads to the beginning of her story of how she comes upon six more hybrids in need of help which she does whole heartly. And she soon finds out that she is capable of love and is deserving of love as well.

↭★★𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆★★↭

BTS (Taehyung Centric) x Fem!Reader

↭★★𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌★★↭

BTS

↭★★𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄★★↭

Hybrid

↭★★𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒★★↭

Fluff, Angst, 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 (𝙰𝙳H𝙳, 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢, 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛, 𝙿𝚃𝚂𝙳), 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 (𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖), 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚂𝚎mi Smut

↭★★𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑★★↭

★1★

The pictures and gifs are from Google and Pinterest. They are not mine unless stated otherwise. I will most likely put all my edits in the Gallery chapter.

★2★

Even though I am using BTS in my fic Please know I'm using them more as face claims more than anything. This has nothing to do with IRL BTS members and there is no disrespect to them. Please and thank you!

★3★

Last thing I will stay away from any timeline or dates. It's because it scares me and gives me a headache. So yeah, do as you please with that lol.

Okay that is all I hope you enjoy! Please don't be afraid to comment or vote lol bye!