i didnt say that..or did i?

((Giyus pov is soo bad bc i didnt know what to do 😭 but after his pov it gets better..i think))

Giyu's pov:
I thought to myself what should I do today? I wasn't sure what to do so I thought maybe I will get dinner by myself because like always nobody would want to go..
*giyu goes to a restaurant to get some food*
*after eating giyu heads home* its getting pretty late I think I'm going to get ready for bed. *giyu gets in the shower*

((sorry the pov switched so fast))

Sanemi's pov: why Is giyu not answer the door!? * sanemi starts to knock louder* finally someone answers the door. It giyu! Giyu had opened the door with his hair all messy, was shirtless, and had a towel wrapped around his waist. "Do you need anything" said the man with a towel around his waist, I started to blush but I tried to hide it "o-oh um i-" then i was interrupted by giyu saying " why don't you come inside!" I agreed and went inside. Giyu told me to sit on the couch while he went to go finish his shower.

Sanemi's brain: NOW IS YOUR CHANCE GO IN THERE WITH GIYU, I know you want tooo😏
Sanemi: SHUT UP IM NOT GOING IN THERE.. I would be weird.. but I want to so bad.. but I can't because it will make him uncomfortable..

Yes I have liked giyu ever since we met but only me and my brain know that..

Sanemi's brain: whatever it's not like you've already dreamed about doing the devils tango with him
Sanemi: SHUT UP
Sanemi's brain: only if I where to take control of your body you would be doing some nasty things with himm~
Sanemi: and that's why I'm never letting you take control
Sanemi's brain: just once??
Sanemi: never
Sanemi's brain: .... we will see about that..

*after that little talk with Sanemi's brain and him*

((Nobody's pov right now))

Giyu got out of the shower and went to his room to put some pj's on. Giyu came out of the room and went to go sit right smack next to sanemi, but giyu didn't realize how close they where. They where so close that their thighs where touching against eachother's. Sanemi starts to blush really hard but giyu does not notice. "Sorry if I took a while in the shower.. but.. what did you need?" Giyu said "oh right I almost forgot heh um I-I wanted to know if u want me to add you to the only hashira group chat!" Sanemi said while trying to not blush because how close they where. "Ofc I would love to join!.. but promise shinobu, obanai, and you won't make fun of me.....?" Sanemi's eyes widened because he felt bad but that is the only way nobody will know he likes giyu. "I guess so.." sanemi said quietly. Sanemi then adds giyu to the only hashira group chat. "You can stay here if u want" giyu said looking into sanemis eyes. Sanemi almost said no it's fine but the look on giyus face was to cute so he said yes.

In the only hashira group chat

Tengen: you guys all want to go out to eat tomorrow?
Rengoku: are you sure not just us *wink wink*
Rengoku: lol I'm just playing sure
*everyone agrees*
-sanemi added giyu to the group chat-
Obanai: sanemi didn't we just talk about NOT adding giyu to this group chat?
Sanemi: we need to stop leaving out giyu.. ever wonder why he's so quiet
Obanai: yea I actually do know why, 1. he has no friends 2. Lol all of them died 🤣
Sanemi: that not something to joke about.. that's not cool..
Obanai: omg shut tf up sanemi
Mitsuri: obanai that was actually not funny please don't be mean to giyu..
Obanai: I'm sorry I won't anymore
Giyu: ....I can just leave to make things better..
Obanai: yea please
Mitsuri: OBANAI YOUR SO MEAN...no cuddles tonight
Obanai: wait no I'm sorry giyu I didn't mean it please stay
Mitsuri: I don't know maybe you will have to earn it back or something
Tengen: guys it's 1am I think we should go to bed..
Rengoku: your right

((NOT on the gc))

As time went by giyu and sanemi fell asleep ending up cuddling eachother. Giyus arms where wrapped around sanemi waist and his head was laying on sanemis chest.

*in the middle of the night*

Giyus pov: *yawn* where am I? I felt someone's body and I look up it's.....Sanemi's!? I started to blush so hard and I checked what time is was it was 3am in the morning . I wanted to stay on top of sanemi for days, beacuse of how warm he was. Then I got caught off guard think of some nasty thing I shouldn't be thinking about 😅. I made myself get up and go to my room to sleep, for some reason I was kinda sad I did, Did I fall in love with sanemi!? I felt like doing something so I got out of my room and took some beer, wine, and alcohol and drink two bottles of each I felt so dizzy I almost collapsed I had no control of myself I don't even remember what i am doing

((Nobody's pov))

Sanemi woke up and saw giyu was gone, he didn't really care because he was soooo tired but sanemi wanted to stay awake. Sanemi then just went on his phone to watch tiktok.

((When giyu is REALLY drunk))

In the only hashira group chat

Giyu: sanemi send nud3$
Sanemi: wha
Giyu: sanemi please send them..
Sanemi: what why...um uh why do you need them..
Giyu: just send your nud3$
Tengen: giyu.. are you ok?
Giyu: tell sanemi to send them I need them
Muichiro: what are nud3$..?
Tengen: OH um nothing go to bed muchiro 😅
Muichiro: ah ok
Giyu: sanemi-san~ I want you~~
Sanemi: giyu are you ok...
Obanai: WOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE
Mitsuri: giyu... did u perhaps drink anything
Giyu: no?
Mitsuri: sanemi can u go check on him? Me and obanai are tired
Sanemi: why me!?
Tengen: just do it
Sanemi: fine

*sanemi went to see if giyu was in his room and he was*

Sanemi found giyu in his room and saw giyu on his bed with his phone on the floor and sanemi just stared at giyu. Drunk Giyu then noticed sanemi was staring at him.
‼️‼️ A LITTLE SMUT‼️‼️
"Ngh~ sanemi-san~ come here..~" said giyu. Sanemi started to blush then went over there. Sanemi then sat on giyus bed right next to him. " is it just me or is it hot in here?" Giyu said unbuttoning his shirt. After giyu had his shirt off sanemi stoped him while he was trying to take off his pants. Both of them locked eyes for 10 second then giyu leaned in for a kiss. Sanemi really wanted this but he knew giyu was drunk so he turned away before giyu can kiss him and got up to get him water. Sanemi went to the sink and got water when he went back giyu only had boxers on. Sanemi was so red at this point he couldn't hold it in and let his brain take over just this once. Sanemi dropped the cup of water and went over to giyu and started kissing his neck trying to find his sweet spot, earning alot of moans and groans from giyu. Suddenly Sanemi stopped and knew this wasn't right. So he stoped and said to himself "I will do this one day when giyu is not drunk because he does not have control of his body right now..."
‼️‼️end of little smut️‼️‼️
Giyu latched onto sanemi and sanemi tried to get up but he couldn't because giyus arms and legs are wrapped around him. Soon they both fell asleep cuddling eachother.

Word count 1341