when?

Giyu woke up and his head hurt soo bad but giyu didn't say anything about it Sence he doesn't remember what happened last night. Giyu was about to get up when all of the sudden sanemi pulls giyu back down. "S-sanemi-" he was cut off by sanemi kissing him, and giyu kissed back. Sanemi thought this was just one of his silly dreams that will never happen untill he snaps back into reality. Sanemi broke the kiss really fast and looked at giyu. He saw that giyu seemed to enjoy it. Sanemi couldn't remember if giyu was drunk last night or if he wasn't, sanemi smirked and thought giyu was NOT drunk last night and said "did you still want those nud3$" giyu's face was then so red. "Uhh what are you talking about..?" Giyu said with his hair all messy. Sanemi replied with "go back and look at the messages in the gc you kept begging me for my  nud3$". Giyu had went back and looked at all the messages and his face turned more red and he started blushing "heh are u sure this was me.." giyu said looking in sanemi's eyes. Sanemi had just remembered he was drunk "oh right I forgot.. you where drunk heh"

Sanemi's pov: I really wish he was not drunk we would have had- GOSH sanemi snap out of it!

Sanemi's brain: let me take control
Sanemi: for what
Sanemi's brain: didn't you want a fun time because I can definitely make that happen😏
Sanemi: I can't let you

*Sanemi accidentally lets his brain take over*

((Nobody's pov))

"HAHA I TOOK OVER" sanemi (sanemis brain) said. Giyu look at sanemi confused but didn't say anything. Sanemi then reached over to giyu and started hugging him. "What is this all about?" Giyu said while blushing "oh nothing" sanemi said while smirking.
‼️‼️smut‼️‼️
While sanemi looks at giyu he starts to slowly take of his own haori. After his haori is off he starts to take off giyu's while kissing his neck searching for his sweat spot. "Ngh~~ sanemi-sannn~" Giyu couldn't hold it in anymore and started moaning. "Ngh~ ahh~ a-are we going to do t-this right now mm~~" giyu said. Sanemi then started unbuttoning his shirt and fully took it off, giyu took that as a yes. Sanemi soon found his sweat spot and he earned a loud moan from giyu. Sanemi started licking his sweet spot and lightly biting it. Every time sanemi did something with his sweat spot giyu moaned and groaned.  Sanemi then stopped messing with his sweat spot and started to leave
trails of kisses leading to his pants as he slowly unbuttoned them. Soon enough the we both fully naked. Before sanemi was able to ask giyu for an entrance they both heard a knock on the door.
‼️‼️end of smut😈‼️‼️
They both quickly got dressed and giyu said " how about we finish this later? Also I will get the door so whoever is at the door does not know you are here! Mk?" Sanemi nodded as we went to go take a shower. Giyu opened the door and it was shinobu...

Authors note: sorry this part is really cringe and short but I also don't know if I should continue..-

Word count 560