Chapter 1 - The Break In

WARNINGS, PLEASE READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY:

Syringe

Curse words

Girl x Girl (Duh it's a lesbian story)

That's all I believe is in this chapter, please comment if I missed anything or misspelled anything. I apologize if it's bad, this is my first time writing a story and actually publishing it so please don't judge if it's bad and sorry this ones a bit short I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I hope you enjoy!

3rd person Pov:

Ochako had been studying for an upcoming test in the library after class was over. It's currently 5:00 P.M.

Ochako's Pov:

'Oh dear, I'm gonna fail. This doesn't even make since, why do we need to take this anyways? We didn't learn any of this. Maybe if Sensei wasn't sleeping all the time we could actually learn something. ' *footsteps* "Uraraka-San? is that you?" 'Deku-kun?' "Oh, yes it's me, can you please help? I don't understand any of this." "of course! what's it about?" "I honestly have no clue..."

3rd person Pov:

About half an hour past while studying until the two heard someone shouting outside the room, maybe trying to alert someone, or everyone...

"VILLIANS IN THE BUILDING! VILLIANS IN THE BUILDING!"

Ochako's Pov:

"Ohhhhh this makes since, the answer would be-" "VILLIANS IN THE BUILDING! VILLIANS IN THE BUILDING!"

I stood there frozen.

This tended to happen a lot, which got on my nerves. No matter how much I try, I'm always too scared to move in these situations.

'No, not again.' I thought to myself and tried to get up, but Deku-kun stopped me.

"No I'll handle this, go call the pro's." 'WHAT? HE WANTS ME TO CALL FOR HELP? WHAT AM I, A 6 YEAR OLD? I CAN PROTECT MYSELF!'

I ran off to go find the pro heros despite how I felt about being useless again, when I saw her.

She wore her dirty-blonde hair in two messy space buns, she looked strong yet sweet, especially with those gorgeous golden eyes. She wore what looked like a school uniform, though it looked nothing like mine. Then, I saw she had a knife and I realized she wasn't a backup hero, but a villian someone had missed. 'She's probably looking for the pros aswell, but not for the same reason I am..."

Toga's Pov:

'I feel like I'm being watched, did someone follow me?' I ran past a classroom being as quiet as possible so I wouldn't be caught, but was soon knocked onto my back by someone. "What the hell?!" I said as I looked up to see who had run into me.

It was, as I expected, a hero, she was a UA student. Though she was cuter than I expected. She had short brown hair and huge brown eyes that were so easy to get lost in. She had a girl's UA high school uniform on.

"Hello there hero girl." I said after a few minutes of silence. "Who are you and why are you here!" She looked so cute saying it yet intimidating. She was definitely my type.

Ochako's Pov:

"Hello there hero girl." I slightly blushed at the name but quickly refocused. "What's your name and why are you here?" I said in a demanding yet calm tone. The villian and I stood in silence until she finally spoke up. "I'm Toga! Toga Himiko! And you are?"

3rd person Pov:

It made the shorter feel more secure and powerful knowing she could get information out of the other, but something was still really off about her.

"You didn't answer my other question." "I want to make your lives a living hell. Maybe then people will realize what heroes really are." She mumbled the last part.

Toga quickly flipped Ochako over so that they were both on the floor, Ochako's stomach on the ground and her hands being held behind her back by the taller woman. "Stay out of my way sweetie, you wouldn't want to make me angry would you?" Toga growled into the heroes ear whilst stabbing a syringe into the girls neck and drawing blood. Just a second after Toga was up and running to a portal that could be seen on the other side of the hallway. The brown haired female had been so distracted by the villian swiftly switching their position that she forgot to use her quirk.

Ochako's Pov:

"Wait stop!" I managed to yell out just in time to see the blondie blowing me a kiss then falling into the portal. Even though she was a villian, I kind of liked when she called me names. Wait! no, that can't be, I don't like girls, not to mention she's a villian. What would everyone think if I was dating a villian? It's not like it could happen anyway. Plus I don't like women like that, I support of course but I like men. Whatever this is pointless, I'm overthinking again.

"The pro's!" I accidentally squeaked out when I realized. I was so busy trying to stop that Toga girl that I forgot all about getting help!

3rd person Pov:

That was all the student needed to jump up and run the rest of the way through the hallway to the main office. In the office was Principle Nezu and the some familiar teachers having a meeting. "Uruaka?" Questioned Ms. Midnight in confusion. "T-there's v-vil-ians outsid-e" Said the brown haired girl out of breath.

Soon the villians were taken care of and they even caught and arrested a few. Ochacko had been infront of the school along with some other students from class 1-A. Even though catching some villians was an accomplishment, since Toga stopped or more like distracted Ururaka from calling for the pros, they got there a bit late and didn't catch any big-time villians like dabi or shigaraki. But as they were making their exit, Ochako saw a familiar face once again by a portal. It was Toga, she was stood standing straight at her with a growing smirk on her face as she waved goodbye and once again fell into the portal.

A/N: Heyoooo this is the end of chapter one I hope you liked it, I'll try to make chapter two longer and I'll fix any errors I find.

1073 words <3