Chapter 3 - The Sleepover

Hello! I only have like 2 people keeping up with this series rn, but that's enough for me to keep making more chapters! This chapter is going to be basically just them hanging out but it has some things in it that are important for the storyline so I hope you like it:)

Side note: I make this up as I go so I don't even have the ending planned or any of this so if it makes no since, then sorry about that.

'____' means what they're thinking
"___" means talking out loud

WARNINGS PLEASE READ:

cursing/Curse words

lgbtq+

Uraraka has homophobic parents in this Au. Jirou is nonbinary.

3rd person Pov:

The two girls arrived at Mina's dorm and went inside earning a warm welcome. "Hey! I'm so glad you finally decided to join us, we were just about to play truth or dare!

Mina seemed genuinely happy that Uraraka was there but she also seemed like she was up to something. "Okay!" Shouted Momo, "Everyone in a circle so we can start!"

Soon Everyone was sitting in a big circle on the floor and was all handed a small piece of paper.

'Why didn't I expect this, it's Mina after all, of course there's gonna be a twist.' Thought the brown haired.

Mina stood up and began to explain the game.

A/N: So you know, the people at the sleepover are
Mina. she/her
Jirou. they/them
Momo. she/her
Uraraka. she/her
Tsuyu. she/they
Hagakure she/her

"Okay Everyone listen up! How this is gonna work is I handed you all a piece of paper aswell as myself, You're going to write your name on the paper, then put it in this hat. I planned on making this more intense but Uraraka here has had a long day. So~ basically we write our names on here so we don't get to choose who goes next and it's completely random. There will be no skipping, and for my final rule if you fail to do a dare or don't want to do a dare, then everyone else has to work together to come up with 3 truths that you have to answer no matter what. These truths will be different from the others because they will be more deep questions. Is anyone confused? *silence* Okay good, let the game begin!"

Everyone wrote their name down as Mina pulled a frog bucket hat out from her closet, and placed it in the middle of the circle while sitting down.

Everyone put their paper in the hat and Mina picked it up to shuffle.

"Can I go first? asked Tsuyu. "Of course!" replied the host (Mina) almost immediately.

Tsuyu reached her hand out to the hat and grabbed a piece of paper. "It says Jirou!"

Jirou was nervous but they didn't want to make it a boring start.

"Dare." Said the purple haired boldly.

"Great start!" blurted out Mina.

Asui didn't want to give them one that was too hard but she didn't want to make it too lame either. " I dare you to yell a compliment to Momo. Jirou blushed (Yes I ship Momo and Jirou, sorry if you don't).

Tsuyu looked at Mina and Mina returned the look until they started laughing. It was around 10:45 P.M. so they were supposed to be asleep or atleast quiet. "Good one Tsu!" Said Hagakure. If you could see her face, you would see that same look Mina and Asui had.