How George Found Out - Sapnap (NocturnalNoki)

TW// Crying, Embarrassment, Airplanes

Surprisingly, it wasn't Dream or Karl or even Punz who found out first. It was George.

Airplanes scare Sapnap profusely. Which is weird; he loves airports. But, for some reason, he hated flying on planes. He guessed it was because he never flew anywhere as a kid so he never became accustomed to flying. That's why he always drove to Karl's house for meetups or drove to Dream's house when he was asked to move in with him.

Sapnap was honestly impressed on how long he kept a huge part of his life a secret. So, he prided himself on that fact. He still didn't love how George found out, but later, he realized how much he loved having a caregiver (digitally or not).

- - - - - - - - -

"Okay, I'm about to head inside. I'll see you in a few hours!" Sapnap stomped his feet a little out of excitement before getting out and basically skipping towards the door. He giggled when the cold air rushed to him, making a slightly nauseas feeling in his stomach, but he knew it was just nerves.

He checked his phone battery, his IPad battery, his portable charger battery, and his AirPod battery. He didn't stop checking those until he gave his luggage to one of the workers and made his way to security.

He threw his carry-on bag into one of the tubs and his electronics in another before adjusting his black surgical mask and hat. He didn't think today could have gone any better, until he heard a beeping noise when his stuff went through the x-ray. He didn't know what it could have been. He took out all of his electronics and everything he thought had metal, what happened-

"Is this yours?" The worker held up a pacifier that had a small metal tarnish around the shape. He gasped before biting his lip.

"That's my son's. He must have thrown it in my bag," he lied through his teeth.

"I'm sorry, but we can't allow you to take this on your flight. We're going to have to throw it away."

Sapnap's world instantly broke.

He's never regressed without a pacifier. That's the only thing for littlespace that he brought, just in case he needed to slip. He won't be able to for a whole two weeks. He had never has gone that long without slipping. Sapnap has started to freak out when he just nodded and grabbed all of his things before speed walking to the boarding gate he needed.

"Letter C... Letter C..." he muttered, ignoring the way his brain felt like it was glazed over with fog. He felt like he could cry, but he didn't! He was a big boy who didn't need anyone to help him!

An hour later, the plane called for him to board and he couldn't be more terrified. He forced himself to stand with his ticket out on his phone, letting it beep over the scanner before entering the small inclosed space.

I'm not going to freak out. Everything is going to be a-okay. This plane doesn't have a one in six hundred fifty-four chance of crashing. I mean, what if this is the six hundredth fifty third flight! That would be great! I mean-

"Sir? Are you okay?" An old lady asked. She placed a hand on his, forcing him to drop the grip on the armrest that he hardly knew he had in the first place.

"I'm perfectly fine. I just get jumpy on airplanes, that's all." He averted eye contact, looking out the window (which did NOT help his situation at all).

"It's okay, sweetheart. My husband was the same way. Do you want me to hold your hand when he take off?" She had a strong British accent, one that overpowered your ears and forced you to listen.

He slowly nodded, letting his hand be grabbed by the old lady when the engine started rumbling. Her thumb traced the back of his palm, which made the cloud resurface over his brain again. He planned to sleep the entire plane ride, just so he wouldn't have to think about being on a plane at that moment of time.