•The New Moon 7•

No ones POV:

Akaza was just walking around the infinity fortress when, nakime strummed her biwa (is it called strummed or am I wrong?) The next thing he knew he was on a platform with the other upper moons, akaza looked around and was not pleased when he saw the most annoying (but handsome) demon, upper moon 2 douma. Upper moon 2 ran to akaza and hugged him tightly "Akaza-dono your here!~" said douma "let me go douma! Leave me alone!" "No!~" "let me go or I'll-" "the master has arrived" nakime said all the upper moons quickly bowed down and in front of them The demon king muzan had appeared with someone else with him as well, then muzan began speaking "everyone I want you to all meet the new upper moon 7 Koijiro" everyone was staring at the ground when they bowed to muzan so everyone looked up.. everyone except douma "upper moon 2 raise your head and look at Koijiro" douma hesitantly looked up and there he saw a demon with 2 small horns on his head, his hair color was black and light blue (like kotoha's) his eyes were emerald green, on his eyes there it said upper moon 7, he was wearing a blue kimono with leaves and a few flowers on it. Douma hated koijiro when he saw him (do you wanna know why? You'll have to wait for the backstory! In the next chapter!) After the meeting and muzan had left everyone introduced themself to koijiro although douma didn't introduce himself since koijiro and him already met before. Douma was going to leave when somebody called his name "douma-sama! Wait!" Though douma didn't wait he knew that voice was from koijiro and he hated hearing his voice he hated everything about him. Douma just left without saying a word.

Akaza POV:

"Douma-sama! Wait!" Douma-sama? Wait how does he know douma? He hasn't even introduced himself yet, do they know each other already? I watched as douma left without saying a word.. weird he never does that, did something happen to him?.. it doesn't matter it's not like I care or anything!

A few weeks had gone by and koijiro and akaza became the best of friends

Still akaza POV:
This is weird... really weird douma isn't his normal self anymore.. he's not running to hug me.. he doesn't tease me and he doesn't even talk to me! What's gotten into him?! Wait why do I care? It's good that he's not bothering me anymore right? Right?... Douma only talks to the other upper moons except for me and koijiro I don't know if it's just me but whenever he looks at koijiro he looked so angry I thought he didn't had any emotions? It doesn't matter He's probably jealous that I get to hangout with koijiro a lot.. maybe I should talk to him? Yeah I guess I'll do that I haven't talked to him in weeks, I'll talk to him after the meeting..

After the meeting akaza approached douma with koijiro beside him

( This is still akaza POV: )

"Hey douma!" I shouted at him while walking towards him with koijiro by my side douma turned his head and saw me and koijiro he was smiling but when he saw koijiro his smiled disappeared he then started to walk away ' what the hell?! Why is this bastard walking away?! ' I thought to myself "Oi! Douma don't just walk away! We need to talk!" Douma stopped talking and turned around "if you want to talk then make him leave" he said while looking at koijiro ' yep he is definnetly(help cant spell) jealous ' I thought "fine, koijiro can you leave for a moment?" "Sure!" He said after koijiro left I started to ask douma questions "douma what happened to you? Your not the same old douma who used to always talk to me cling to me or hug me from behind" douma didn't answer "you don't even smile anymore! Now a days you rarely smile!" "So what?" Douma said "what's wrong with that?" "Nothing... I just wanted to ask.. are you jealous that koijiro spends more time with me than you?" Douma was silent for a second then he started laughing, ' what the what the hell is this idiot laughing about?.. actually it's been a long time I've heard his laugh.. ' "me jealous of koijiro? Don't make me laugh! I hate koijiro! I hate everything about him! I didn't want to talk to him I didn't want to hangout with I would never do anything with him!" ' he hates koijiro? Why? ' "why do you hate koijiro?" I questioned and he said "if you knew my past you would hate hin too.. now if that's all your going to talk about I'll be taking my leave" and with that douma left ' if I knew his past I would hate him(koijiro) too? What does he mean by that? '

Sorry I have to stop it here! I need to get sleep right now! So goodbye!