blurb // preview

yooooo it's grace. so if you read any five seconds of summer fanfics you may be familiar with impediment aka bella who writes AMAZING five seconds of summer fics and she had a book of story ideas and a kitchen wars/contest show thingy was one of them so i asked if i could use it and she was totally cool with it. so this idea is bella's not mine just saying it up front. the original idea was for this to be an only 5sos fic but as i'm a multi banded person i decided to add in other bands & singers. for example: marina & the diamonds, kellin quinn, hayley williams, ariana grande, alex gaskarth, & vic fuentes to name a few. this story wont be officially started until i finish my current story which will be a while. so yaaa here's the preview

There were 12 people maybe in their 20's or late teens like me standing in a horizontal line in front of the judges. There were 3 judges, each judge would take two pairs of two and mentor them for the competition. I had my eyes set on Ariana for my mentor but I still had no idea in hell who I would be paired up with or who would pick me as their so called "apprentice." I was hoping I would get paired up with one of the girls, maybe the girl with the crazy flame hair. Reminds me of the flame emoji a bit. Or maybe one of the guys, that one that keeps fixing his beanie on his fluffy head of hair is pretty attractive.

Everyone in the line was nervous; beanie boy kept fixing his hair nervously, this dude was running his fingers through what he had left of his ultra bright pink hair. The more petite girl next to him was biting her lip, probably in her 20's. She had lavender hair that was so faded that it was turning into a grey hue, she had a thin pale pink ribbon tied into a headband in her hair.

The three judges studied the twelve of us carefully. I was the only normal person out of the twelve; the rest were all big and successful band members or singers or whatever.

"Alright we've come to a decision." Ariana stated cheerfully.

"I will be taking two teams to mentor," Lana said.

"And I'll be taking just one team." Tyler smiled.

Everyone besides me whispered among each other about Tyler's choice.

"We did you guys all a favor and paired you up; so no one is fighting over the pretty band boys." Ariana giggled.

"Calm down Lil' Red," Lana laughed. "Let's get started." Lana stood up. "I'll go first. For my first team I choose,"

hey guys. so i left you on a little cliffhanger lol. well, you probably have no idea who in the hell is narrating. well i'm not gonna tell you until i actually release the story lolololol. but anyway the judges for "Toast" are gonna be Tyler Oakley, Ariana Grande & Lana Del Rey.

k baii!