6 of Hearts

Summary: How Joker and Hachi met Jophiel and Rui.
______________________________________

Security Guard: MR KENEARI! WE RECEIVED TWO ADVANCE NOTICES!

Mr Keneari: What?!

The Security guard gave them to his boss. Indeed, one of them was from the well-known phantom thief Joker.

Mr Keneari: Joker! He's going to steal my latest treasure! *Looks at the other Advance Notice* Kaitou Magica? Never heard of her.
But I'll see for myself soon enough.

Security Guard: If it doesn't bother you, may I know what this treasure be?

Mr Keneari: Well, as a reward for telling me this, I shall tell you about the Ruby Tiara.

Mr Keneari led the guard to the treasure room to show the golden tiara decorated with rubies seen in the center of the room. The Security Guard lays his eyes on the radiant headwear.

Mr Keneari: Isn't it beautiful...JOKER?

Security Guard: W-wha-?

Me Keneari pointing at the Guard: Get him!

Not a minute later, a whole bunch of guards came.

Mr Keneari: Like I'll fall for your tricks this time!

Everyone grabbed "Joker" and Mr Keneari let out a maniacal laughter. Soon, everyone left the area. Mr Keneari commanded two security guards to watch the tiara.

Mr Keneari: We got Joker. All we need now is this Mysterious phantom thief Magica. Catch her and bring her to me.

The two guards nodded as their boss left. Once the coast was clear, the image gum popped revealing you know who.

Joker: Heh, that was easy!

Hachi: Mhm!

The duo casually walked in the room and made sure there are no traps are active. When the coast was ACTUALLY clear, they made their move.

Before Joker could touch the tiara, smoke filled the room. The partners covered their eyes,mouths and noses with their arms until it cleared.

Standing there were a duo. One looked like an orange and white magician while the the other looks like a green and black archer. Joker instantly knew who they were.

Joker: You must be Kaitou Magica.

Magica: And you must be Kaitou Joker.

Hachi took a glance at the assistant. He doesn't seem chatty. So the ninja decided to just leave it be.

Magica: I gotta say, it's an honour to finally encounter you.

She smiled all flirty at him. Joker knew it wasn't a trick to get his guard down. She was hitting on him.

Out of the blue, the lights turned on and guards surrounded them. Joker, Magica and the unnamed assistant quickly got serious. Hachi on the other hand freaked out.

Mr Keneari: You thought you fooled me Joker, but I was smart enough to notice the fake and I got here just in time!

Joker: I wouldn't say that was smart exactly.

Mr Keneari: WHAT?! GET THEM!

The men charged, but it backfired when a long baton hit all of them one by one, well together to at some point.

Joker, Hachi and Mr Keneari immediately turned their attention to the source of the weapon. It was Magica, using Bizarre Baton!

Joker took the chance to use straight flash and blind Keneari and his pawns and escaped.