Ch 4: He's Gone

Moondrop's POV:

The Pizzaplex closed for the day. The children took my mind off of Sundrop with their shenanigans and other childish stuff. But once they left my mind kicked back into worry and paranoia. Once it was clear, I snuck out of the daycare center and made my way to the main lobby of the building. I passed the lobby to Rockstar Row to hopefully find who I was looking for. Passing all the rooms to the last one, I finally reached Freddy's and gently knocked on the door. It didn't take long for Freddy to come open the door and smile down at me. He had a rather large amount of heat coming from him.

"Hello, Moondrop! What brings you here?" He asked politely.

"..I need to talk to you for a second.. alone."

"Uhh- that might be a problem.."

Freddy moved out of the way so I could see that Monty was sitting on the decorative couch that sat at the end of Freddy's room in an odd position who was somewhat blushing. They weren't..

"Okay, whatever the hell you two were doing, I don't want to know. But this is more important than that."

Freddy let me inside the room and sat next to Monty. They both tried to collect themselves before I spoke. I didn't mind what they were doing but I did mind that I came at the wrong time-

"So what was it that you needed my friend?" Freddy asked. Monty stayed quiet.

"It's about Sundrop.." I said.

"Is he alright?"

"...He's gone."