The princess and the wolf

OMG hey loveys
So this is the start of how it all begins I guess yea Lolol.
Enjoy
Leave comments
Don't be afraid to nag me for incorrect grammar.
Love you all,
Megs.
-------•-------•--------•--------•------•-----

(Myra P.O.V.)
"Ugh, DAD! Please don't make me attend you know why I never go to your meetings!"
I'm currently yelling at my father over this stupid meeting he wants me to attend with him in two days.
"Yes, Myra I understand why you do not wish to go there, but as my only heir you must come with me."
"NO!" I'm not going anywhere I don't want to be."
"Myra you will do as told. Princess don't make me use my alpha tone."
Oh no he's calling me princess he must really want me to attend but how can I attend when I dress and talk the way I do. And Rider Black will be there to I can't go as myself with him there.
"Yes father."
"Thank you baby girl. You know I wouldn't usually make you go but in this case you must, I wish you didn't have to."
"I know father, I shall go pack my things."
I headed up the stairs that I knew all to well. sadly I had to go to the third floor. seeing as when I turned 15 my father finally said I could turn the Attic into a 70s style hippie bedroom like I wanted.
I walked in and slammed the door only of course I wasn't alone when I walked I to my room.
I prepare my things pack my favorite shorts and crop tops and the nicest cloths I have as well.
Julian sits behind me waiting for me to notice his presence.
Trust me I've noticed it to much. Julian is our beta Jax son. All he ever does is hit on me I swear. I'm pretty sure he took my favorite bra to, but I don't want any trouble so I don't ask.

He stands firmly behind me as I fold my cloths. And of course as if on kew he puts his hands around my waist.
"I know you know I'm here Myra. You can't act like I'm invisible forever."
He nerves me to no end.
Why did something so crude and vulgar come from Jax and Lorilie? "Julian get the hell out of my room."
"And get your grimy hands off of me." He slowly takes his hands off of me,
"Know, know Myra I don't want any trouble."
Of course not. Why would he ever want that.
"Oh Yes, Julian of course you don't but on the other hand I know want you really want. And I shall have nothing to do with that."
"Damn, Myra always so feisty have a little fun now will ya."
He walks away and out my door slowly GO I wish my father didn't insist on us sharing the mansion with the beta and gamma.
It truly nerves me to no end.
And as soon as that is finished with of course I get what I expect...

-mind link-
"Myra, princess I hope you don't mind but I need us to leave early please head down stairs with all your things."
"Of course father."
These stairs are ever so creepy. they have to many memories that I wish I could forget.
Oh well I don't need to share the ferrel about those events. Yet I always fear that those events will come back after me one day.
I continue my ever so slow walk down the stairs and finally to the front door. Of course my dad stood there awaiting for me.
His choice. oh well.
Less work for me yea.
We walk to the car together. Might I just say that I am very proud of this car. A Maserati Gransport brand new and it just happened to be white. It was also my baby.
Yes this precious piece of smoking hot engine was all mine.
I climb in ready for the ride.
My dad gets in the passenger seat and we both share a look of pure wonder.

And with that I spead away .
-------•------•-------•--------•-------•------
Oh gosh!
Hello loveys,
Was that any good
I'm unsure, it was quite slow and boring to me.
But I shall go ahead and make a 2nd chap.
Cuz I have practically no life.
Anyways comments your thoughts.
Good evening my loves
- megs