How did we get here?

(Y/n POV)

Me and F/n were going on a normal walk in the woods when suddenly we felt like we were being watched and they weren't to far behind. Started picking up the pace to get some distance from the person but they kept getting closer and closer and closer so I looked over my shoulder to see a person wearing all black and while holding a knife.

"F/n we got to run! Someone is holding a knife!" I said. We started running and the person also started running as well. There was a fence that said 'Do not cross over or you will be in great danger' but we didn't have time to stop because the man was almost next to us. We jumped over the fence and the man stopped following us. We still continued running until we finally took a break to catch our breath.

"I'm glad we finally got away from that guy." I said.

"Yeah me too." F/n said. After catching out breath we started walking deeper into the forest until we saw some type of town. I then saw a blue haired boy with a Butler behind him. I realize that we might not be in our real world but in Black Butler. I started tapping F/n's shoulder in excitement.

"What is it Y/n?" F/n asked me.

"F/n.... I think we're in Black Butler."