Getting a job at the Phantomhive Manor

"Sit," Ciel said. We did as we were told. "What is your name?"

"I'm Y/n L/n."

"And I'm F/n."

"Where are you from?"

"We are from the United States." I said.

"What is the year for you?"

"For us the year is 2022." I said as I watched Ciel's expression change into a shocked one.

"2022?!" Ciel yelled.

"Yup!" F/n said. There was a couple of seconds of silence until Ciel finally said something.

"Do you want a job here?" I thought about saying yes but knowing what will happen in the future, I would be putting myself in great danger but we have nowhere else to go so...

"Yes." Me and F/n said at the same time.

"Ok. You both will be starting tomorrow. Sebastian show them their rooms."

"Yes my lord." Sebastian started walking to the door and we got up and walked behind Sebastian.

(...)

After walking through the long hallways we finally made it to our room.

"Well um, thank you, Sebastian." I said and Sebastian just nods. We walk into the room and close the door.

"We in Black Butler and now we're in the Phantomhive Manor. Can you believe that!" F/n said.

"It's hard to believe that we are in an anime." I said while I go over and sit on the bed.

"Ciel is even cuter in person!!" F/n squealed. F/n loved Ciel when she first saw him. And when I mean loved I mean that she loved him.

"Yeah and Sebastian is even more handsome in person than in the anime." I said. We heard a knock at the door so I go up and open it to see Mey-Rin standing there with some clothes.

"Hello! I'm Mey-Rin! I came by to give you both these clothes, yes I did." Met-Rin said. I look down at the clothes and took them and looked back up at Mey-Rin.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"No problem." She said then turned around and walked away. I close the door and walk towards F/n.

"She's adorable isn't she?" F/n said.

"Yeah," I said handing F/n her clothes. We changed into our nightgowns. I looked over at the clock to see it was 6:30.

"We should get some sleep. I bet we have to wake up very early in the morning." I said.

"Yeah, your right let's go to sleep," F/n said as she yawned. We both got in the bed and I could tell F/n had already fallen asleep cause she is snoring but it was very quiet yet you can still hear it. I soon fell asleep after around five minutes.

(...)

I wake up in an abandoned building. And there were all these markings on the wall, floor, and ceiling. I walk past a couple of rooms until I came to an end. I walk into the room and see this glowing necklace. I walk up to it and pick it up but then I wake up from the dream.

'What was that all about?' I thought. I look at the clock and it was 3:00 am. I get but I make sure not to wake up F/n. I walk out of the room and explore the manor while I was up.

I made it to the kitchen and realize that I felt a little hungry.

"It won't hurt to have a little snack." I whisper. I walk over to the fridge and open it to see what I could eat.

"Y/n~."