Chapter 1: Avatar of Lightning

As Rex takes his battle stance alongside Pyra, a bolt of lightning strikes in the middle between him, Jin and Malos, which reveals a boy behind the smoke alongside a young woman, who is now surrounded by pink blades when the smoke clears.

The boy has messy silver hair, sharp red eyes and wears a red, white and black outfit with a blue-colored core on his chest.

The woman has blue hair and pink eyes. She wears a white armor and two gold cannons on both hands. Her core has the same shape and color as the boy.

Jin gasps at the sight of the boy

Jin: You're...??

The boy then speaks as electric sparks began to discharge from his body while walking towards Malos.

???: I am lightning.... it's own avatar...

The boy stops slowly raised his hand, which releases the electric sparks from his body to attack Malos, who blocks with his sword.

Malos: Damn brat!

The robot girl turned to face the boy and speaks to him.

Robot Girl: Master Raiden, your orders?

The boy named Raiden looked around before setting his sights on Malos and Jin.

Raiden: KOS-MOS, open fire to the masked man.

The robot girl named KOS-MOS nods as her visor slides down to cover her eyes.

KOS-MOS: Understood...

KOS-MOS then points her cannons at Jin and fires but the latter dodged the attack but not the incoming kick from Raiden.

Jin gets up and speaks after recovering from the impact.

Jin: Good kick but not good enough, kid.

Raiden: Is that so?

Jin: I don't know why you're here... We are here for the "Aegis". Get out of my way.

Raiden: I'm sorry, but I have a score to settle with you.