Bringing out the TAGS

Alright so I was tagged by the awesome @GiantSquidOfHogwarts. I was a little surprised to be honest but let's move on to the questions!

1. If you could eat dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?

Hmmmm this is a hard question haha but let's see*Puts on thinking cap*

I guess I would eat with Vic Mignogna, for those who don't know him he's a voice actor for anime. He's played a BUNCH of different voices from some of my favorite anime shows like: Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight, Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. Besides that he is also a singer and has some albums out, I have some of his songs on my ipod.

Why I would want to eat dinner with him is because I really look up to him and also he's my number one favorite voice actor. But also when times were bad at home I would listen to his songs and it would always make me feel better. He's an inspirational man and I hope to meet him one day in person and thank him for all he's done. (He'll be at an anime convention this fall near my house, you bet I'll be in line to meet him)

2. If you could have any super power what would it be?

Once again a really hard question, I guess I would go with the ability to fly. My first thought as I write this is Jason from Percy Jackson cause I always thought his power was cool. Besides that however when I was little I always used to pretend to fly. I would take the broom we had in the garage and sit on it and run around my backyard pretending I was KiKi from KiKi's Delivery Service. I never got tired of it and so with that said I would choose this power.

3.If you died this evening what would you regret not telling anyone?

If I died this evening!? Why would you have me answer this question!!!

Don't get me wrong I'll still answer it but it took me by surprise cause death isn't something I think about. Then again who thinks about it?

It's a scary subject and sometimes if I think on death I start to scare myself but maybe that's what everyone's reaction is.

Honestly however if I died this very night I would regret not telling my friends and family how I really felt. One thing I want to point out is my family life has been great but at times it hasn't, things at home have gotten scary before. And with my friends there has been drama even with Ex friends. So, if I died I would regret not telling everyone my true feelings. I keep it locked inside because I don't want to cry and cause trouble. But to me it will suffice.

Well that's all the questions so now it's my turn to tag people MWHAHAHAHA*coughs*

And here we go! I tag:

@Dmaxx0717

@DawnBlossomer

@DisnerdAlert

@Wavedream623