vii

Hotch and Morgan pulled up to the front of the warehouse and Hotch got out of the car. He wasn't feeling to good about it. They've been to a few different locations where he thought you would be found and it turned out horrible.

He got out and started to run up to the entrance. Hotch got his gun out of his holster and started to shake the handle. "you forgot your vest, man"., Hotch turned around and passed his gun to Morgan, grabbing the vest and putting it on.

He grabbed his gun back out and kicked down the door., "FBI!..."., Hotch yelled out., "...Morgan you take the right side and I'll take the left"., Hotch looked at the floor and saw that it was polished concrete., "she must be in here"., he muttered.

He heard soft movement to his side hoping that, that someone was his wife., "Y/n?..."., he called out, feeling his hands shake a bit., "Morgan!..."., he whispered into the mic., "...There's some movement"., "I'm on my way"., Hotch gulped and started to walk forward.

Hotch heard footsteps behind him and turned around, relived that it was only Morgan.
"Where did you hear it, Hotch?"., Morgan asked., "I'm pretty sure I heard someone move. I think it's Y/n"., Morgan looked at him and Hotch sighed., "I know alright, I-I know what you're thinking but I'm..I'm hoping".

They both looked at each other and Morgan cleared his throat, "alright, show me where you heard it, man"., "down this way"., Hotch gripped his gun and they started to walk forward. Light footsteps filled there ears and they both whipped to the side, seeing a stray cat. "It just a cat. ..."., Morgan sighed and shook his head., "...I'll call JJ".

Morgan got his phone out and dialled her number. "What have you got, JJ?"., "we're just heading in now, I'll keep you's up to date"., Morgan nodded., "alright, we're on our way". "Hotch, let's go"., "did they find her?"., Hotch said hopefully., "they're going there now"., "well, let's meet them there".

They pulled up to the warehouse and started to rush up to the warehouse. "There is around three entrances. ..."., Prentiss called out., "...Reid you take the back, JJ you take the front and I'll go around the side"., "FBI!"., JJ yelled, knocking down the door.

She whipped to the side, hearing some movement. "Y/n?..."., JJ called out., "...Is that you?"., she heard muffled yelling, coming from the room beside her. "Third door on the right"., she whispered into the mic, putting her hand on the doorknob.

She heard a thud so she pushed the door open and saw you lying unconscious on the cold floor and he had a gun to your head., "put the gun down, Joseph!"., "aw, that's cute. What is someone like you going to do?"., Reid and Prentiss stormed in, pointing their guns to him.

"Don't be stupid"., Prentiss stated., "where are her clothes, Mr Benker?"., Reid called out, hearing some footsteps and peeking his head out, seeing Hotch., "they're over there on the sofa"., "let her go!"., Hotch yelled, getting his way to the front.

His heart sunk seeing you in this condition. He looked around and saw your clothes sitting on the sofa. "Get her clothes"., "you're all going to get her from me"., "just get her clothes"., Hotch ordered., "fine, just stay back".

He carefully got up and went over to the sofa. Showing that he was only grabbing the clothes. Hotch looked at them, seeing that there are two sets of clothing, his quarter zip and your sweatpants and a dress., "I don't recognise that dress, did you buy that for her?".

"Of course I did"., "put the quarter zip and sweatpants on her"., Morgan motioned to them., "but I like the dress-"., "quarter zip and sweatpants. Now!"., Hotch ordered., "okay!"., Max sighed, walking over to her and kneeled down.

Hotch watched closely as Max put on the sweatpants to make sure he didn't try anything stupid. He got up to the quarter zip and sat you up against his chest. That's when Hotch noticed your eyes were closed and the multiple bruises on your stomach, some fresh while some older along with the bandage on your left shoulder.