Dinner (Zhongli, Childe, Y/N)

"Wake up Y/N it's time to do your tasks!" Paimon said as she tries to wake you up. You were so tired last night after getting chased by a bunch of hilichurls and fighting a cryo abyss mage on your way home. You were sleeping so peacefully when all of a sudden you heard a high-pitched voice waking you up. It was Paimon. You opened your eyes to see the white-haired floating child waking you up.

You went to change your clothes and the first thing to do are your commissions. Since you are in Mondstadt commissions will be easy to handle for you. You were bored so you went to Liyue, Beidou needed help with the ship, Ningguang needed help clearing out five hilichurl camps near Mt. Tianheng, two in Wangshu Inn, and two in Juyeun Karst.

"What a tiring day we have, sure we made a lot of tasks. Paimon feels the need of food."

"Me too I feel very hungry specially after clearing out the hilichurl camps. Good thing I have an emergency food." Y/N said. "Hey Paimon is not emergency food. That's the 1000th time I heard you saying that! Hmph" Paimon said in high-pitched mad tone.

You wanted to eat so the best place you chose is Wanmin restaurant, Paimon's favorite. There are lots of food to eat ranging from fried to to hot delicious soup. Sure Xiangling's cooking is the best in all of Teyvat.

As you were on your way to Liyue harbor to go to the restaurant, you unexpectedly saw Zhongli near a statue of the seven. You approached him and it seems that he is imagining something in his mind.

"Hey Mr. Zhongli what are you doing?" Paimon said in a soft voice.

"Greetings Y/N and Paimon, I didn't expect to see you here. I was just feeling the atmosphere of this land and remembering memories of my old friends. Where are you heading too?" Zhongli asked in a curious voice.

"We are going to Wanmin restaurant, our stomach are empty and we need to eat after doing tasks. Wanna come with us?" You replied as the wind start to blow and form a breeze. "I would love to come but uh I didn" before he could finish the sentence Paimon said "You didn't bring your wallet again!?"

You, Zhongli, and Paimon made your way towards Liyue harbor and you saw Childe walking around. "What a surprise to see the three of you here. Where are you going?" Childe asked.

"Well we are going to Wanmin restaurant." Zhongli responded. "Can I come? It will be my treat." "Why of course, we love free food" you respond with a smile. Childe chuckled and the four of you went to Wanmin restaurant.

You finally arrived, that was quite a long walk. You sat and ordered together with Paimon, Zhongli, and Childe. When all of the dishes arrived you can't resist the delicous aroma knocking at your appetite.

"Munch, munch, nom, nom, mmmmm Paimon is so full *burp*" Paimon literally just burped into your face. "Wtf Paimon that's very gross." You said facing Paimon angrily. "Sorry, but Paimon didn't do it on purpose though."

"Ahh Xiangling's cooking really is the best!" Zhongli said as he finished eating his food. Meanwhile on the other hand, Childe is struggling to use chopsticks. "Uh Mr. Zhongli how do you use this tools again?" Childe asked. Zhongli then taught Childe on how to use chopsticks. After Childe Finished eating, Xiangling went over to present the bill.

"How much is the bill Xiangling?" Childe asked Xiangling with a nervouse face. The four of you ordered many dishes that's why. "That would be 31,000 Mora. Childe's eyes widened after Xiangling stated the price. He then handed over a bag full of Mora to pay for the food.

"Thanks for the treat Childe." You said. "If you ever need to eat on a restaurant just bring me with you traveler." Childe responded with a sweet smile on his face. "I would like to apologize, I forgot my wallet. Anyway, thanks for the treat." Zhongli told Childe. "Paimon wants to thank Childe too. Now Paimon's stomach is full and ready for a new mission."