scorpion

After donating 15 creatures and fossils to Blathers and getting the musuem built you have been pretty busy trying to make the island look good. Buying furniture, Placing the furniture. Buying flowers and planting the flowers. You've been doing that for weeks now. Did it pay off? Well with a 3 star rating from Isabelle I 'd think the answer is yes.

You rarely go to the musuem to donate creatures anymore and more over. You last saw Blathers was during the K.K slider performance.

After a bit of thinking and procrastinating you decide to invite Blathers to stargaze since Isabelle mentioned a meteor shower happening today. You feel like you really miss seeing Blathers which is really weird since you don't even know the guy very well 😟. But nevertheless you are ready to learn about him! And of course to ruin the mood one of your villager thought this was the best time to teach you a reaction.

.
.
.
.
.

You started walking to the musuem praying he's free this 7pm. But to avoid awkwardness you decided to bring some fossils for him to assess incase it goes wrong. Trembling just thinking about how Awkward it would be if he says no you muster up the courage to start walking to the musuem.

After some walking you arrive at the entrance. Heart pounding on how worried you are. You take some time thinking if you should go through with your plan. It's been a good 5 minutes standing at the entrance of the musuem thinking to yourself. Some of the villagers are already concerned seeing the resident representative taking alot of time off just to stand outside of the musuem. Without thinking you started walking inside the musuem. Well shit there's no way of getting out of this now. Taking a deep breath. You walk over to Blathers.

Sleeping as usual. You stare at Blathers sleeping for a split second before waking him up.

"Hoo.......WHO?" he yelled.

"Good Afternoon Blathers! I have some fossils for you to assess." You reply
With.

"Some fossils to assess hoo? I'm quite aflutter!"

While he was assessing the fossils you brought in you decided now is the perfect time to ask him.

"Hey Blathers are you usually free during 7-8pm?"

"Hooo... the musuem doesn't get much visitors in those hours, so I suppose yes! I am. Why do you ask?"

"Well there's a meteor shower today. I just wanted to maybe watch it with you?"

Blathers seemed to be in a state of shock that he can't move? (Lol) after a few seconds he quickly polish his bowtie and respond with a tomato face.

"Ah well, yes hmm....Hoot hoo. Well I suppose I do have the time."

With a big smile you suddenly hug Blathers tightly while saying "Thats great to hear! I'll pick you up at 6:50!"

Leaving Blathers with a flustered face you exit the musuem happy and excited to 6:50 to come by!

To pass the time you decide to farm some fish to sell.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Getting caught up by trying to get a Dorado you check the time on your Nookphone to see that it's already 6:23. You ran back to your home to change into something more appropriate! And of course ready some things. You plan on leading blathers to the beach to stargaze.
Praying not to see any Goliath beetles you continue to get ready to bring stuff like a blanket etc etc...

And shit it's 6:58. You came rushing down to the musuem sweating from running so fast you take a long pause to stop your rapidly beating heart from the running. You wipe your sweat and polished your coat. Before walking in.